In Search of SX Mini ML Class

I recently broke my beloved M Class and, being a huge fan of retro gear, I’d love to replace it with an ML Class. They are out of stock EVERYwhere now of course.
If anyone in the UK or Europe has one languishing in a cupboard that they would part with, or has seen one in an online shop, please let me know. Extra points for a blue one :blush:
Failing that, I will probably be looking at a Q Mini.
Thanks folks,
Jellybean

5 Likes

Not what you’re asking for. I don’t know if these would be of interest to you. That SL looks like an updatrd ML. Pretty sweet :+1:

YiHi_SX_Mini_M_Class_Box_MOD_Evcigarettes__18653.1435016770.500.500
yihi-sxmini-m-class-60w-tc-box-mod

SX_Mini_SL_Class_-_RM_Black__59316.1546036108.500.500
sxmini-sl-class-mod-by-yihi

5 Likes

Jim, that is so kind of you. I have looked at the SL class before, and whilst the 21700 battery life would be useful, it’s a big old thing for a 23mm tank to go on, and I have tiny hands!
Bless you though :relaxed:

7 Likes

Found some. Never heard of this vendor

5 Likes

Just did a quick look at their site. Based on what I saw (or didn’t see) I’d be surprised if they’re even still in business. Worth a shot tho.

5 Likes

Thank you - I saw this earlier and discounted it as probably no longer in business and also sadly out of reach (top dollar price + high delivery cost + duty). I might revisit though if I find nothing else :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Jellybean I have the sx mini auto squonker and love it to bits!!!
OMG it’s just a mixer’s mod for sure…

hang tight… will see what I can find out.
I do know they will be hopefully restocking things soon! :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi Jellybean,

Did you try to post on Reddit in r/ecigclassifieds?
A lot of people get their dream gear or replacement for broken parts and there are plenty of Europeans looking at it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ecigclassifieds/

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, I’ve never been on reddit. Wow, it’s a trip! Gotta be worth a try though :crazy_face:

4 Likes

https://www.everzon.com/yihi-sxmini-mx-class-75w-box-mod.html

Only 2 left

7 Likes

So I joined reddit but they have a 30 day wait for newbies on posting in the classifieds section.
Would someone be kind enough to post on my behalf if that’s even possible?
[EU-UK] [W] SX MINI ML CLASS [H] PayPal

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hope this helps

3 Likes

They have blue

2 Likes

Thanks mate but a bit lower down it says discontinued :tired_face:

3 Likes

Oh sorry my bad

3 Likes

I can’t find one anywhere. Hopefully you can find a horder with a generous heart that would be willing to part with one or a used one in good condition. As far as new, doesn’t look like you’ll have much luck. I’ve been looking for ya, but nada…

3 Likes

Thank you, very kind of you to take the trouble to help.
I have come across a used one on the bay of E but in a bundle, and so far the seller hasn’t replied to my pleas to sell it separately. I may end up buying the whole bundle just to get the mod. (I’m sure no one here has ever done that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:).

3 Likes

2 Likes

Once again, thank you so much. I have been in touch with these guys and have been told that that’s their old website and it isn’t up to date. They don’t actually have any stock of these :pensive:

3 Likes