Inawera Flavors direct from Poland ~ e-aromashop.com

From the definition on Google it means water pipe flavor. Or tobacco. So I’m guessing that it is supposed to taste like one of those crazy multi person water pipes.

I like my shisha strawberry but still love my cap sweet strawberry and ripe strawberry combo the best

I like that combo too. But I love Shisha Strawberry. Especially wish some Shisha Vanilla and Flavorah Vanilla Custard. Killer combo in my opinion.

They have mastered the English language though :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah they do! I sent them an email yesterday and quickly received a well composed response!

1 Like

A native speaker of a language that is not spoken worldwide is forced to learn other languages, or miss out :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I suppose this is very true!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see how quickly these guys ship out orders. But I fear my bank account is going to dwindle to nothing because they have a ton of Shisha flavors I want.

1 Like

I am curious to what the cost has been for all of the orders placed, and how much flavoring ya’ll ordered. I ordered 3 100ml bottles of Shisha flavoring and the grand total came to $60.94.

At ECX Prices, even on sale at $3.99/10ml bottle that would have been $119.70 for that amount of liquid. So right at half price. I am curious if larger orders work out to be about the same or better due to reduced shipping.

1 Like

I placed a rather large 3 digit order with them and it seemed once I got beyond a certain point I had a flat rate shipping fee that did not increase as I added items

I saw that. 50+ flavors. What does the price per 10ml figure out to?

1 Like

I think they ranged from $1.80 (tax included) to $3.40 for shisha types. I did order 100ml of a few of them that I know I like, and if your reviews of the shisha flavors are accurate they might be on that 100ml list next time :wink:

It’s how you order, it’s strange. You place your order and submit it, then you go back and click “pay”, then pay for it.
They will start to fill your order but will not physically ship it until you pay

1 Like

Gotcha. I was hoping that was the case. But they sent me a receipt and everything. That is what had me flipping out. But after placing an order I see a difference in that order so I know now it isn’t actually going to be shipped.

Errl, the man with the Shisha expertise is Darth here. He has damn near the whole gamut of Shisha flavors, or I know he will have them soon now. His recipes turned me onto the Shisha Strawberry and Shisha Vanilla. They are my two favorite flavors currently. The strawberry is so sweet, and the vanilla is fantastic. Definite must-have flavors imo.

So you ordered 3 100ml bottles…was your total of $60.94 with or without shipping?
I’m basically asking for a complete breakdown…would you, please?

ahh, sorry I do find myself getting you two mixed up lol. At least there’s no LordVader making it even harder on me lol :joy:

1 Like

They were 3 100ml bottle. 2 Shisha Strawberry, and 1 Shisha Pineapple. The total including shipping was $60.94. Which figures out to roughly $.020/ml.

The reason I am asking is because I am curious to how it figures for when I go back and order a bunch of 30ml bottles to finish off my stash of Inawera flavors. I have a bunch I want to get yet. Just trying to find the most economical way to “load up” :smiley:

And how much of that was shipping? Breakdown, brother, breakdown!
Please! If you would!
I’m tryna be comical, so please take no offense…I just wanna know the numbers

1 Like

Sklep internetowy e-aromashop.com
Szanowny Panie/Pani

Dziękujemy za dokonanie zakupów w naszym sklepie internetowym e-aromashop.com. Twoje zamówienie zostało złożone. Otrzymaliśmy je i przyjmujemy do realizacji.

Numer zamówienia: 826
Szczegóły zamówienia: https://e-aromashop.com/zamowienia-szczegoly-zs-826.html
Data zamówienia: 02-01-2016 23:51
Forma płatności: PayPal
Sposób wysyłki: Pocztowa Przesyłka Priorytetowa
Dokument sprzedaży: Paragon

Na zamówienie składa się:

Produkt / usługa Nr katalogowy Cena jednostkowa (brutto) Ilość Wartość brutto
AROMAT TYPU SHISHA STRAWBERRY - 10 ml
pojemność: 100 ml
Producent: Inawera SHISHA_STRAWBERRY_10 68,50 zł 2 137,00 zł
AROMAT TYPU SHISHA PINEAPPLE - 10 ml
pojemność: 100 ml
Producent: Inawera SHISHA_PINEAPPLE_10 68,50 zł 1 68,50 zł

Wartość produktów: 205,50 zł
Koszt wysyłki: 26,60 zł
Razem do zapłaty: 232,10 zł
Adres zamawiającego Adres dostawy

Stany Zjednoczone

Stany Zjednoczone

Dodatkowe informacje:
Treść maila stanowi potwierdzenie, że sklep otrzymał złożone przez Panią/Pana zamówienie i jest tożsama z informacją wyświetlającą się na stronie internetowej naszego sklepu. Wszystkie informacje dotyczące statusu zamówienia otrzymają Państwo e-mailem lub sms-em.

UWAGA: Ten adres został podany przez osobę dokonującą zakupów w naszym sklepie. Jeżeli to nie Ty podałeś ten adres prosimy o pilny kontakt z nami w celu anulowania transakcji.Jeśli zaś wszystkie dane transakcji się zgadzają, serdecznie dziękujemy Ci za dokonanie zakupów w naszym sklepie internetowym
GARET Paulina Tomaszewska
Nalkowskich 13, 20-470 Lublin
Adres email: info@e-aromashop.com