Inawera Oriental

Don’t want to bring bad news but seems that INW (they do that often on good flavours…don’t they?..) Tobacco Absolute Oriental Wera Garden is gone out of production… I have to sub it on quite a few recipes any ideas anyone?

To give you the idea is (was) the typical Oriental tobacco mix spicy and smokey, not like FLV S&S more like a Basma/Izmir Tobacco… don’t want to go NET for the long steep they have.
But I’m out of ideas… please…
@Kinnikinnick ?

5 Likes

Did you try the Oriental from Flavorah? Curious… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Noted @anon84779643 but it’s nutty and not spicy, the INW is an absolute Oriental, not nutty and rather dark.
Unfortunately I’ve got an order nearly ready on Vapable and they haven’t got it, otherwise I’d have given it a try anyway (And I will!) thank you for the precious hint. 1 more to add to the collection!

4 Likes

Sweet and Smokey flv … lolol not spicy… :slight_smile:

once can add the spicy notes if you really think about it, like ginger… clove, cinnamon, (eggnog) hmm… :smiley:

3 Likes

I feel your pain, chances are that flavor most probably had been PG Free making it one of the few tobacco flavors highlighting this feature. The world has probably lost a good flavor, one which I and other mixers will never be able to test.
Too bad most manufactures do not understand the uniqueness of PG Free flavors.

2 Likes

I got the answer from INW:

Yes, we had to remove it from our offer, because the producer of it has
stopped to produce it.

So this is it… now off to a search for a good alternative…

1 Like

Could look at:
https://nudenicotine.com/products/tobacco-1?_pos=1&_sid=e4367631c&_ss=r

2 Likes