Inawera Tasting Notes

did u ever use or find notes for tobacco peanut inw, jut got today but only read a mumble about 2%

1 Like

Sorry I’ve never tried it and I can’t offer any comments on it.

I did find some reviews on ECX…

http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/inawera/tobacco/peanut-tobacco-by-inawera.html

2 Likes

Thks but then again have to wonder what peps are smoking as well as vaping sometimes I read this whole thread and found

big differences between .25-.5% and 2 but ill take an elr members word before ‘chemicalburnvictim’

1 Like

I gave it a go, mixed 10ml @ 2% and snv’d, yes i know but eager to try. It did appear slightly dry so added drop of .9% saline approx. .25%. Its not chalky like i got from tpa PB and surprised that its actually creamy. So sitting here thinking of ways i could use it in some mixes in place of PB’s

1 Like

Coconut Cookie (Yummy Classic)

I’m not done taste testing this yet but if you like the aroma of Coco Lopez I think you’ll like how this smells, at least. Yummy, creamy coconut for your Pina Coladas or cakes. I want to make a coconut custard or flan.

1 Like

These flavours were sent to me for review, but the views expressed are my own.They may or may not become commercially available or the finished flavour may be revised and are reviewed in a format Inawera request from their flavour testers.

All were tested on a Lost vape Paranormal at 45W with a Freemax Starre Pure Tank and 0.5 ohm ceramic coil. The Base used was VG Bio Baza at 12mg

Although the heading says Autumn as per Inawera’s description. I received them in December…:slight_smile:

Lychee

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Very sweet, slightly floral taste, with a hint of rose to it. A good representation of lychee, that I would be happy to vape as a standalone or mixer

Proposed amount of aroma (% / gtt) per 10 ml. Base

Tested between 10 -30 drops per 10ml found 15 drops were sufficient for a standalone but would use 5-10 drops in a mix,

Scoring flavor qualities:
a) mapping a dedicated flavor in the mix / palatability (in the absence of comparison) (0-4pkt)
(0-weak / bland / mistake, 1-sufficient, good-2, 3-exemplary, 4 • Perfect)

b) intensity of aroma (0-2pkt)
(0-poor, 1-average, 2-high)

c) the composition of the aroma / flavor is generally … (0-3pkt)
(0-neuter 1-common, good-2, 3-delicious / excellent)

d) Add to favorites (0-3pkt)
(0-not as an occasional 1, 2 as a permanent “spacer” '3 for continuous clouding)

General mark: 9
(total points a + b + c + d)

Tribal Fury

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: A medley of fruits that give a slightly sweet effect overall with a floral note to it, not dissimilar to the lychee. Reminded of a fruity gum type flavour overall

Tested between 10 - 30 drops per 10ml found 15 drops were sufficient for my tastes as a standalone.

a) mapping a dedicated flavor in the mix / palatability (in the absence of comparison) (0-4pkt)

(0-not as an occasional 1, 2 as a permanent “spacer” '3 for continuous clouding)

General mark: 6

Coolada

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Nice menthol type flavour, with a more controlled cooling effect, than straight menthol can give. Good palate cleanser and a decent version, if coolada type vape/mixes are your thing

Tested between 10-30 drops per 10ml 10 drops produced a finished flavour for me, if you like the cooling effect, the more drops the more noticeable it becomes

General mark: 10

Jungle Frost

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: A sweet pineapple and mango flavour with a cooling sensation from Coolada type effect on the inhale. Pleasant vape, and a little different to normal cooling flavours, I have tried before

mixed between 10-30 drops per 10ml and found 15 drops was more than sufficient to produce a finished flavour alongside the Koolada effect as a standalone for me.

Aloe L

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Bit of a different one this for me. Very floral, and not a pleasant standalone vape, but as 1 or 2 drops in a mix, if you like floral mixes. This should work well as a background note. Scoring as a standlaone. But as a mixer in the right mix, the marking would be different.

Mixed at various measurements between 10-30 drops per 10ml

General mark: 4

Horned Toffee

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: A lovely creamy toffee flavour with a hint of vanilla. This needs a 1 month + steep as the cream tastes very sickly and a little acrid if vaped to early. Once fully steeped gives a great finished flavour and is worth the wait. The creamy taste give a hint of coconut, but that maybe due to the flavour compound of the cream being used, being very similar to what I have tasted in creamy coconut vapes in the past? Gives an overall fudge type finished flavour, that I have been looking for a long time for and very happy with this one.

Mixed at various amounts between 10 -30 drops 15 drops were sufficient for a strong finished flavour, but needs a 1 month + steep.

General mark: 12

Dark Lager

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Reminds me of the Belgian beers, that are dark and strong, with a hint of tobacco and plum and a rum note to it also. This will work well in tobacco mixes as a background note I feel, or as a slightly different standalone flavour, if you like tobacco vapes in general.

10 Drops per 10ml

Orange Gami

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: A citric fruit mix with orange 9quite sweet for a change and not all peel) gives an orange boiled sweet flavour overall, with a slightly acidic kick. Needs constant shaking whilst it is steeping and before adding to the tank.

Very strong and 10 drops per 10ml were suffice as a standalone flavour for me and even less needed in a mix.

9 Likes

Thank you! I need that Horned Toffee in my stash! :yum::tada:

3 Likes

it is available to buy from www.inawera.com already, Unsure if any UK vendors will have it stocked yet though?

3 Likes

I shall set up an account and have a mooch! I’m sure there was a thread for somebody wanting Toffee candy sweets…will go look for that as this may be right up the OP’s street :smiley::tada:

1 Like

new flavours in development for Spring 2018

All were tested on a Lost vape Paranormal at 48W with a Ijoy Limitless Combo Rdta and dual kanthal coils @ 0.28ohm. The Base used was VG Bio Baza at 12mg

Flavour Gift Of Heaven

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Citric cream cheese taste mixed with a background cake flavour

Tested between 10 -30 drops per 10ml found 20 drops were sufficient for a standalone

General mark: 5

Anaconda Hug

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: A non descript fruit + cream, combination.

Tested between 10 - 30 drops per 10ml found 15 drops were sufficient for my tastes

Brown Salt

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Decent Dark Sugar and Caramel mix that is pleasant to vape, but an absolute coil killer. 1 x 5ml tank of this killed 2 fresh coils

Tested between 10-30 drops per 10ml 20 drops produced a finished flavour for me

Lime Monster

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Lovely strong citric Lime with a real bite to it on the inhale. Really liked this flavour

mixed between 10-30 drops per 10ml and found 15 drops produce my ideal finished flavour

Secret Garden

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Apple Ice-cream, felt like I was vaping an Apple Mivvie Lolly. A very nice finished flavour, if a little unusual.

Proposed amount of aroma (% / gtt) per 10 ml. Base 20 drops per 10ml was my ideal mixed finished flavour

Green Joy

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Tasted of Almonds and ice Cream. Nice finished flavour

Mixed at various amounts between 10 -30 drops 15 drops were sufficient for a strong finished flavour

General mark: 8

Amaze Me

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Like a Strawberry milkshake, but rather than sweet strawberry, the almost slight unripe taste of Wild Strawberry flavour comes through. Quite enjoyed this flavour

Proposed amount of aroma (% / gtt) per 10 ml. Base 15 Drops per 10ml was sufficent for me after a 2+ week steep

Velvet V Ice Cream

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Vanilla Ice Cream, the vanilla is way to overpowering and isn’t suited to this mix

Very strong and 10 drops per 10ml

General mark: 1

Wild S Ice Cream

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Hard to dicern the finished flavour, reminded me of a champagne ice cream with a background taste of grape. Unusual but pleasant

Mixed at various amounts between 15 drops were sufficient witha 2+ week steep

Forrest Ice Cream

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Mango and pineapple Tropical Fruit ice Cream

15 Drops per 10ml witha 2 week + steep

Touchy C Ice Cream

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Citric, slightly floral ice cream. Didn’t enjoy this finished flavour

Very strong and 15 drops per 10ml were suffice as a standalone flavour for me and even less needed in a mix.

General mark: 2

10 Likes

Thanks for these!

Could you beg Inawera to make a plain cake flavour - like their Lemon Cake minus the lemon…I need that cake flavour :smiley:

6 Likes

Sounds like a very useful flavour, very adaptable :slight_smile:. You probably have a typo though

3 Likes

Thanks, corrected, the apple ice cream flavour was called Secret garden

2 Likes

Wish I had that influence…They seem to be going through an ice cream/creamy flavours phase at the moment.

But they have a good cake flavour (but only seem to do a lemon version) along with biscuit and shortbread. A few different concentrates using these as the main flavour would be most welcome for me though.

3 Likes

While we are at it, I understand that INW has cleaned up their game regarding DAP reporting. Do you know if we could get the MSDS and update database?

2 Likes

First off, thank you for your continued sharing of info on the new goodies from Ina! Your notes are appreciated!

Second:
WOW. That’s saying something.
Hopefully they get that dialed in. I don’t mind sacrificing coils a bit prematurely for great flavor, but 5ml? Wow.

5 Likes

Thank you for the notes. I do hope this are not the final product names lol

2 Likes

My favourite so far and in constant rotation are wild cherry, grapefruit and pear. Mixed at 2% with full vg base. Wild cherry and grapefruit are keeping the coil clean. I also tried double apple, wich relates into those red ripe apples, that for me aint working, to sweet for my taste, but the apple flavour its not sinthetic either, i was looking more for a green sweet-sour apple :D. I`ll order more flavours while reading this thread, and choosing the most apreciated ones.

34462656_2185248308375541_3269524045690830848_n

On a second thought 3 days ago i did an order directly to inawera, coz my graperfruit its shorting off badly, then i add some of what was on hype in this thread :).

3 Likes

Ok i tested the flavours. Shisha vanilla iits not so good, taste like a very cheap ice cream, probably its better in mixes, as after 3 weeks seeing its not turning in something good, ive added 2 drops of biscuit and 3 of shisha strawberry both inawera, now it tastes better for sure :D. Mississipi the pinapple cream, its delightful, not to sweet, but enough to use it as all day. Cactus-lime its the star of the show, by far the best all day ive tried from inawera. The new grapefruit recipe, changed acording the new eu regulations (i guess, as the photo and package was way different than what i have first time as grapefruit from inawera), adds more of the peel along the fruit taste, so you got on inhale quite real taste of grapefruit then on exhale some nice bitter taste.

4 Likes

All were tested on a Lost vape Paranormal at 60W with a Ijoy Limitless Combo RDTA and 0.25 ohm dual coil @ 60w. The Base used was VG Bio Baza at 12mg

Flavour Bonogurt

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Orange flavour (more sweet than bitter) with a slightly creamy base.

Tested between 10 -30 drops per 10ml found 15 drops were sufficient for a standalone

Jacky Chan

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Multi flavoured Tropical fruit flavours that work well together, for a pleasant finished vape flavour,

Tested between 10 - 30 drops per 10ml found 20 drops were sufficient for my tastes

Flavour BBSCM

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Very nice mixture of Caramel, Vanilla Cream and a hint of Tobacco. Not a Ry4 as such but a Vanilla Cream Caramel with a hint of tobacco.
Really nice, different flavours come through at different times. Althougha sweet caramel is the predominant flavour. You get an occasional hit of vanilla cream or tobacco. Works really well.

Tested between 10-30 drops per 10ml 15 drops produced a finished flavour for me

General mark: 11

Flavour Papa Churro

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Slightly burnt dough flavour, that had too much cinammon type flavour for my taste.

mixed between 10-30 drops per 10ml and found 15 drops produce my ideal finished flavour

Flavour Grand Maitre

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Floral element to dominant in the finished flavour over the fruit flavours for me. Bit sickly

Proposed amount of aroma (% / gtt) per 10 ml. Base 10 drops per 10ml was my ideal mixed finished flavour

General mark: 3

Flavour Fancy Mango

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: A very toned down Mango flavour, with a hint of a coconut cakey type background note to it

Mixed at various amounts between 10 -30 drops 20 drops were sufficient for a strong finished flavour

General mark: 6

Flavour Rocket Woman

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Fruit Berries, almost a squash drink like flavour with a hint of wafer or cake in the background

Proposed amount of aroma (% / gtt) per 10 ml. Base 15 Drops per 10ml was sufficent for me after a 2+ week steep

Flavour Red Astaire

(Short) description of the blend / taste impression: Strong and bold red and black berries and currants with a hint of fresh mint and maybe aniseed

Tested between 10 -30 drops per 10ml found 15 drops were sufficient for a standalone

8 Likes