Inawera website

I was looking for the main Inawera website because I would like to pick up a few flavors that I’m almost out of. All I get is every site that carries Inawera but not the main site. Does anyone know if they shut down their main site.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks Rocky!:+1:

3 Likes

You’ll have fun there. Very poor site, AND although you’re not in the EU, you get to pay VAT.

6 Likes

Ya I’m looking at the import/export charges and shipping fees :tired_face: I don’t think it’s worth it for just a few flavors. I can get a few of the INW classic pipe flavors @Nomz, but the one I need is INW Captain Jack for Pipe which isn’t avail @Nomz. Looking for a good straight pipe tobacco to pair with SM Whiskey Cavendish in a Irish Cream Pipe recipe.

3 Likes

It was actually quite cheap after conversion from polish zlotka. I got black, dark, and gold ‘for pipe’ myself. You know they’re changing their name to Flavorika.

Here’s their sister site (old name inawerawinkel), no idea about pricing or VAT.
https://flavours-world.com/pl/szukaj?controller=search&s=jack

5 Likes

You can ask NN and they might get it in their next order.
It seems the prices are very high right now at Inawera; you might get it cheaper in other European shops (plus you’d most probably get it without VAT; but on the other hand as far as i know shipping was always cheap at Ina, so…). Here is a French one (i never ordered there; it’s just the one that opened first).

(if shopping at Ina, you might want to check their forum where they have reviews of newer flavors that we don’t know; to get some hidden jewel (but their forum is not available atm it seems).

5 Likes

I’m a dope - that was the wrong product, so I’ve deleted my post.