Inawera Wunder Waffle

8 Likes

Nice review Dan, short, sweet and to the point.

6 Likes

Good on ya for playing around with the percentage.

Most Inawera have a tendency to get wierd if you go over 3% in my experience. I feel it’s safe to say that the majority of them are intended to be used between 0.5% and 3% MAX. One of Inawera’s most redeeming qualities IMO. :wink:

6 Likes

Well done. Recognized some of my thoughts in your reasoning on regarding other flavors I have bought.

4 Likes

Thanks for the review Dan.

I agree Dan - SFT and do a recipe before you ditch it :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you, my friends. Hopefully, I will get the hang of Davinci Resolve and I plan on having some comedy through editing when I get better at it. For now, my dorkiness will have to do.

Just joking my friend @Sprkslfly. Oh, and I agree wholeheartedly with

I have found the same.

I appreciate you mentioning that. It is something I work hard at because I have a natural tendency to go off on tangents. Sometimes my editing can get weird because I talk too much LOL. I know because my family totally ignores me… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks, you guys. I have given away a lot of flavors over the years that I have re-bought lol. As a matter of fact, I will be doing a giveaway on some of the concentrates I have received from Inawera and some flavors I don’t use. Hopefully, y’all might want to participate.

7 Likes