Inawera's Cake Emperor

Here is an “opinion” on Cake Emperor. I am also giving it away with an unopened 15ml TFA’s Strawberry. Leave a comment stating your interest and willingness to pay to ship.

9 Likes

Hey bro what about adding some inawera custard and premium custard flavour art :v:

6 Likes

I wish the hell I could figure out why your videos never work when I click them. This is the only site I’ve had trouble with.

7 Likes

@TorturedZen what happens when you click them ?? Only embedded on ELR ?? How about direct on YT ??

Great video @Dan_the_Man

6 Likes

@TorturedZen have you tried going on to Dan’s you tube channel

5 Likes

Great review, always enjoy @Dan_the_Man , although Not a big blueberry fan myself, (Looks like kitty was enjoying your Clouds):crazy_face:
Love your Honest opinions, Keep up the good work :+1:

5 Likes

I can’t help myself @Rocky02852, have you tried Medicine Flower’s Blueberry ?

5 Likes

No SD, IDK I’m not a big BB fan, although just checked my stash and I have BB cap, sooo I must had something in mind when I ordered it ??
Am looking to get a MF order going soon, would need a good reason to include the BB, …

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man If you ever need a guest on your flavor review channel drop me a PM. I drive to Michigan every 2 weeks when not in lockdown.
Great job!

6 Likes

GREAT idea @SteveTC, @Dan_the_Man

4 Likes

@Dan_the_Man, I apologize for the derail. It’s all good @Rocky02852, I don’t mean to appear as a MF zealot, hehe. I don’t like many BB’s, and I think @fidalgo_vapes, or Pro_Vapes finally pushed me to MF’s, and I was blown away.

6 Likes

I was sure, that I didn’t like BB, but I tried the following recipe and I am just running my second bottle of it.

7 Likes

Yeah MF BB was the Top “must have” on fiddy’s list, just not sure what I would do with it, maybe I need to explore this BB thing a bit more!

Yeah sorry for derail here too but, Hmmm, Thinking what does @Dan_the_Man think about Blueberry in general :thinking:

5 Likes

What’s this recipe like then steve how close to the original

5 Likes

I love blueberry not to eat as much as i do to vape sweet blueberry :drooling_face:

5 Likes

I never tasted the original. I just like the recipe. The next batch is scheduled for Saturday.

6 Likes

Imo every blueberry needs help , at least the ines ive tried , MF BB doesn’t which is a great reason…If you dont vape BB flaves than I get it …

6 Likes

I can play the video but unfortunately I’m not getting good sound. I cranked my audio way up but still hard to hear what he’s saying. Dang, is it good cake or not?

6 Likes

I’m sorry @muth I have been having issues with audio since the beginning. When my new computer is up and running I do believe I won’t have that issue anymore. As far as the cake goes, I am not a big fan. It’s more of a Stand Alone. It’s supposed to be a Blueberry, plum cake with a touch of honey. If you join the giveaway you might be able to find out. :upside_down_face:

Wierd, I have to click twice on it, I wonder if you have to also. Here is a link to the channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi05vaAk7kHy6tsW8TR4PmQ?view_as=subscriber

Thank you very much kind sir.

No problem. I like to say that my threads can’t be derailed. Talk about whatever you want.

It’s not possible to derail a thread I create. I am open to any and all peaceful conversation. I like blueberry vapes and as most know, I am not a big fan of MF but there are a couple of flavors that are must-haves, and BB is one of them.

4 Likes

The screen turns black where the video should be.

3 Likes