Indiana Law suit

Yeah. I have told every vape shop I have been in lately that they need to get involved. My favorite shop near me is now aware of the possibility this law may be worse than they thought. But it is unconfirmed because I just heard this info from a shop in Indy. They are part of the lawsuit.

If this passes, it’s just a matter of time before other states follow suit.

3 Likes

My vape in Indianapolis has all ready moved the lab up stairs with lock sealed door. I was told that they have secuity cams there also. They all ready use a delivering systems like the banks use in the drive through.I would hate to see all this investment don’t go down the drain.
Wow, I just look at the link on top and it is, on.I will try to do what I can help.

2 Likes

So Valley Vapor in Terre Haute decided to say #### Indiana and open a vape shop in Illinois. If anyone near Paris IL wants to visit a cool vape shop, check them out when it opens. The one in Terre Haute is by far they coolest vape shop I have been in.

2 Likes

Oh my…I don’t care if that video is 120+ yrs old, that video hurt my feelings…that was completely horrible…wow
You’re still a cool guy, Mo, but wow…

2 Likes

wow I did not know Edison did that… that’s pretty sick :frowning:

3 Likes

Sorry for the disturbing video @Whiterose0818, it was only to demonstrate a point… I do not condone or tolerate violence toward animals. In fact, if I see someone mistreating an animal, they’ve got an ass-beatin’ coming… See how they like it…

To my point…
At the time, Edison had heavily invested in DC research and stood to make a fortune if he could convince the public that AC was dangerous. To achieve this, Edison tried to terrify the people with public executions performed on small animals (cats, dogs) and his grand finale was the electrocution of Topsy the elephant during the Worlds Fair.

This was all done as a fear mongering tactic to cause public support for legislation to make AC illegal in the U.S. Edison had friends in high places and had already been working behind the curtain with his political contacts to pass bills that his team of lawyers had already created to ban AC.

Sounds eerily familiar doesn’t it…?

Yup, Edison was an asshole. Nikola Tesla was a visionary genius. Edison just ripped off other peoples patents.

4 Likes

I appreciate the apology, brother, but it truly wasnt necessary. i tried to free you of any posssible awkwardness by my additional comment… Thats actually an excellent share, as i hadnt seen that one before. i knew there were some rather inhumane acts being commited during Edisons quest to dispell Teslas brilliance, but the video was far more effectiive than the words i had read in the past.
i def follow you on the corruption through the ages and sadly enough, as rampant as it is now, as rampant as it was then and as rampant as it surely will always be, it is the sordid truth. as long as there are politicians, as long as there decisions to be made and as long as there are wealthy people in favor or in minority, there will be a continuance of unjust. yes…eerily familiar.
look how long it took the electric car…(theres a huge story behind that, as well…starting way back to the electric trolly, if i recall correctly).

3 Likes