Initial fallout of Utah online sales ban. šŸ˜£

Where is that store? Im near salt lake

1 Like

Itā€™s attached to the Fashion Place Mall.

Fashion Place, 6191 State St #400, Murray, UT 84107

2 Likes

Oh awesome. My girlfriend and I are in that area often. I will have to check it out

2 Likes

Sounds good. Glad I could help in some way.

Just looking at that TEMCo wire, it appears to be cheaper across the board over Lightning Vapes. Not sure it can compete with fasttech, but looks like it is also sold online thru Amazon and the reviews look to be good. Plus it is USA based, which is always nice.

I have a lot of kanthal, my concern was more for my claptons and such. As I am sure I will run out of my 34g before I run out of the core wire.

1 Like

wowā€¦unbelievable sound like you have whats already happened here, ours went into effect july 1

Has anyone tried Wizard Labs for flavorings to Utah? They might do it. Theyā€™re a mom and pop business more or less. I donā€™t see anything on their website to indicate they wonā€™t ship to Utah. Pretty good place a little pricey at times but some of their stuff is pretty good price.

I shot wizardlabs an e-mail and their response wasnā€™t very helpful, but seemed like for now they will still take orders while they sort out the FDA and state regulations.

Iā€™ve bought from temco. They are reputable and their prices are not bad.

1 Like

Bull City Vapor has changed to Bull City Flavoring to get around the fed/state regs. They will probably ship to Utah without any problems.

4 Likes

Thats a relief i love bcF lol

2 Likes

Yep, got my Bull City Vapā€¦ uh, Flavors order today.

3 Likes

not to be paranoid but i would be careful admitting they sent something , for the companies sake , i have a friend who fishes in alaska and usually send him juice went in today to send a package and they refused it the postalservice will not ship anything vape related unless its a business shipping , so tmrw ill say its ointment or something

Is ok, the flavors are for making snow cones!! :smiley:

2 Likes

USPS Click N Ship

Myself I just get boxes or padded envelopes. Print my own label and send it on.

2 Likes

he gets his mail in PO box so only can send UsPs i forgot to mention that so no fed ex or ups

Itā€™s not e-juice or a vape related product. It is a ā€œnon flammable house incenseā€ or a special blend of ā€œdoterra oilsā€

Shit is just ridiculous. Might as well open a DIY shop. Then you can just send him X amount of bottles and 1 empty bottle. Then he can pour all ingredients into empty bottle and shake thoroughly for an e-juice. They canā€™t give you shit if it isnā€™t mixed into the usable form right? Iā€™m being sarcastic but semi seriousā€¦

2 Likes

you would think they couldnt give you shit unless you added nicotine , but this is a whole new ball game the fda is putting restrictions and making stuff up as they go on this , i have personal helped dozens of people quit smoking ciggarettes because they vaped and i supplied their juice for free or minimal cost at least half of those people have quit vaping now as well and some vape with zero nicotine , so i dont see what the problem is besides the money this industry can take away from big tobacco

1 Like

Well, it looks like ecigexpress and wizardlabs are now off the table as far as nicotine is concerned. Both have pop ups upon check out saying they are no longer allowed to ship nicotine to the state of Utah. Seems neither care about flavoring content, but somehow the nicotine falls into the category. SMH

Nicotine river doesnā€™t have an initial pop up upon entering the address, but I am unsure if they would decline it after the order goes through. If anyone has current info on them, it would be nice. As they may be a saving grace for us here in UT.

@Nicotine_River

Grant would certainly be the one to help you with that question. Fingers crossed for you!

1 Like

Maybe @BCV and @DonovanECX could expand on this topic? Maybe ship the product with a declared other purpose?

1 Like