Intake Dual NEED HELP

I need to find some Bubble Glass for the Intake dual …Hit that juice doesnt have any but I emailed them . If anyone cones across these please let me know USA sites only THANK you

5 Likes

Might be a tough find for USA only sources for these. Probably because of the upcoming ban, they just don’t have lots of available stock. Good luck though.

6 Likes

Not sure if you meant this literally or if you just wanted to make sure that it would ship from the US…

I couldn’t find any US sites (yet), but I did find a “ships from” US warehouse.

About VapingBest

Also found at least two in the UK… But that doesn’t meet the criteria of course. =/

4 Likes

I’ve used vaping best in the past as well as

They’ll sell you multi packs for a good price. Chinese owned and both legit.

5 Likes

That should work TY…Uk isnt bad either …I try to avoid shipping from China

4 Likes

Might shoot them an email first.
They didn’t specify which warehouse these ship from. :wink:

Fortunately, it’s about 8am there right now IIRC

4 Likes

Will do …I swear i have never had glass break as often as the Intake does but I like the Rta

5 Likes

if you “need” glass, or whatever, who cares wheres its shiped from.

btw, not to Jack this thread, but are the Intake 1 coil and 2 coil glass the same ?

2 Likes

I know you mentioned ~preferably not China …but they are cheap at FT (just picked up some for my intakes {single coil}) $2.73 2PCS Glass Tank 2-pack - authentic Vapesoon / for Intake Dual RTA / 5.8ml at FastTech - Free Shipping

3 Likes

I believe they are different sizes.

4 Likes

I do…I prefer to NOT order from China if possible

3 Likes

fair enough. but my point was, if thats the only place to get it.

2 Likes

It may be which if it is ill have to order…I know people know more sites then I do so I always try to get some help before I have to order

5 Likes