Interesting Velocity RTA

Pretty sure Cthulhu Mods is also coming out with the Hastur RTA as well. I’ve seen pics of it, but not sure exactly how it functions. Almost looks like it might follow the EHPro design of “push drip tip” to disperse juice or perhaps it’s just gravity fed? Also reminds me a bit of the UD Bellus. They are are coming out with the Hastur II RDA first though.

Hastur RTA below:

Main thing is that they are Velocity style decks!

1 Like

the velocity style decks are very nice to work with. the industry is heading that way.

1 Like

I like that hastur ii rda especially the squonk pin.

1 Like

Ok, got the velocity RTA in today. got a build on it and started vaping my favorite vanilla custard. will do a review on it in a week or so.

4 Likes

Ok so there it is. i think i will give some first impressions. The very first thing I do not like is the way the top cap sits on the tank. if you look at the third pic you will see a notch in the top cap. that notch fits agains one of the posts and is a real pain in the arse to line up.Also, the screws are so soft that they can strip easy. Over all I really like the way it vapes. Flavor is spot on. lots of air flow. for 14 dollars it is worth it.

1 Like

I have one real velocity rda that has the notch and one clone rda that doesn’t. I like the real one with the notch but it is a pain at times.It does make it easy to make an airflow adjustment without the whole cap moving with it though.
Thank you for the review and the pics , please give an update after you have had it a few days.I told myself never again would I have anything that feeds from the bottom but I may change that to only include tanks that have mesh wicks.:grinning:

Change it for sure dude. When I wick I put just enough cotton to reach the bottom of the well. I never fill it with cotton, I fill it with juice. I have always wanted an RDA with a deep juice well, for that very reason.
I said all that to say… I like it. It wicks beautifuly .

1 Like