Interesting Velocity RTA

Not sure I’d buy one, but the concept is interesting.

6 Likes

ya i saw it. but could not figure out how it works. is it like a pump?

I think it’s like a genesis tank - you know, wicks into the tank…

1 Like

i thought maybe… not sure i would be into it either. I am an rta man for sure, maybe i will give it a shot and do a review, the price point is not too bad.

2 Likes

after thinking about it i might like something like that after all. I do my rda’s like that. not a lot of wick, just enough to reach the bottom of the well, much less waste all around that way. I always thought the juice wells need to be deeper and not leak…ya i am gonna go for it. Hopefully that is what it is daath.

3 Likes

We’ll be looking forward to reading your thoughts on it! :smiley:

1 Like

10/4 over and out. until the review

2 Likes

I look forward to it as well. To me this looks something like the Haze setup. Anybody have one of those and care to share their thoughts?

1 Like

…and much like the HCigar Fodi:

I’ve watched a few reviews on YouTube about these type tanks; seems like if you keep your wick tails short, everything is cool. :+1:

1 Like

That’s cool looking too.

1 Like

With the Fodi though, you might wind up with a, not so cool drip tip color; you get what you get…hope you like pink! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You first since you linked it.

1 Like

The Aromamizer with the vilocity deck is bad ass. I will have to check that rta tank out though

Dunno. As far as this style goes, this is the best looking to me. And no risk for a pink drip tip.

http://www.heavengifts.com/GeekVape-Avocado-RTA-Tank-3ml.html

2 Likes

But why Avocado? Why not Sapote or Bilimbi? Those would have just as good don’t cha think? They’re green fruits that grow on trees. :smirk:

I like guacamole? :grin:

1 Like

Interesting looking atty. How the hell does it wick.

As Daath says…

Or you could watch these guys show you. It’s a heck of a lot funnier. :grinning:

Somewhere about 45 mins in they show you the wicking.

3 Likes

My left eye starts twitching when I think about a Genesis build with SS mesh! :scream:

This atomizer is not really meant for SS mesh, but it follows the same old style Genesis design.

1 Like

the volicity rta is on the way

1 Like