Introduction

If someone objected to pics of tanks… they probably shouldn’t he here in the first place. I say bring it on!

1 Like

DOH !
I should have read farther[further]
@MisterSinner
Yes, pressed in positive…not good. Not for me. Not today.
I have enough problems with the TF-RDTA

1 Like

I know companies are rushing to get their products out…but…geeeeeez.

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t/won’t be responsible for the background in any of my photos.
NO photos is the best thing.

1 Like

Thanks @ozo I really appreciate the advice and might have to take you up on that when im ready to buy one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am not sure if I have told anyone, today, that I love them…hmmmmm not even one of my grandchildren ?
Well, too late kids… @ anonymiss …you get the first heart.

2 Likes

awww thanks im blushing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, no Fabian here…just an old fart that still thinks all women are beautiful…
so my adoration is probably worth about half a can of cat food…
But I mean it anyway.
Could be worse, eh? Could be two of me…

4 Likes

Your just a down right good guy @ozo plain and simple. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I have three of the 60W Dripbox’s and I really like them, and I am going to buy the newer Dripbox TC160
The Dripbox 60W are not variable wattage, and I only use the atomizer that comes with them.
On my other Kanger KBOX mini’s I use Subtanks, Topfill’s, Avocado 22, Avocado 24, Alliance v2+, and other various tanks and drippers. I love the Avocado 24"s…really love 'em.

I also use three iStick TC100w’s with Subtanks, topfill’s, Avocado24, and TF-RDTA’s. Great combinations…

I use two CM 521 TAB’s to build on, but also as a desk mod with a dripper to test juice with.

1 Like

I took pliers to my positive post last night and could not budge it. I tried to wiggle it back and forth, pull it straight out and it is still solid as a rock. I put a lot of torque on it and it just does not move. I don’t think I got mine right when they were released so possibly they corrected the problem or it was isolated to some decks. Has anyone here actually gotten a loose post like the one in the video?