Introductions are in order

Hello evr1 I’m just starting to do diy flavers and juice. I hope they turn out well. I like the idea of knowing exactly what I’m vaping. Starting with coffee and vinella and we will see from there. I’m 50 and down from 4 pad to 1 pack in 4 days been smoking for 42 years.

5 Likes

Let me say I think it’s great that you have cut down from 4 packs a day to 1 pack in 4 days. That is very commendable, however, I’m gonna ride your butt to give them up completely because I know the urgency for you to quit them completely. I smoked for 47 years on average 2-3 packs a day. The day before I started vaping I could not even take a drag on a cigarette without coughing. I already have COPD and the spider veins in my feet and lower legs are destroyed from smoking making my feet slightly numb all the time. I’m guessing you are as bad of shape or not far from it after 42 years of heavy smoking.

It is now over 1 1/2 years ago that I walked into the place I always bought cigarettes and asked for a carton of smokes. They handed them to me and I walked up to the counter to pay for them. I noticed a $29 kit and that they even had juices for them. I thought about it for a second and said, you guys keep these (Cigs), I think I’ll try one of these Ecigs. That $29 kit was a piece of crap but I stuck with it till it started leaking all over me. I found a Vape shop at that point and got something better. I have not bought one single pack of cigarettes since that faithful day. Worst case scenario when putting them down completely, you may not be able to take your vape out of your mouth for a few weeks. That IS the worst that can happen!

Again, I’ll say I am proud of your accomplishment, however, I want to hear from you by next month that you no longer buy, nor smoke the stinkies. Perhaps this will be the kick in the butt you need to give them up completely. I hopeing so…

6 Likes

Welcome and congrats on being on your way to quitting the cigs.

1 Like

Welcome and congrats on the cut back! Every step in the right direction counts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I keep upgrading and as I do I find someone that is still smoking and gift then my used vape. To me there is no better gift to share with anybody.

3 Likes