INW. Miss Cream

16 Likes

You had me at “mouthfeel”. I’m going to have to pick this one up. Love me a dense vape! Thanks Dan!

7 Likes

I love mouthfeel, hate chocolate might have to try

6 Likes

I laughed when you said “if it has fudge I can’t taste it” I had the same thought when I first tried it lol.

It definitely is an interesting flavor, I just checked my calculator and I got it December 3rd 2018…wow, almost 2 years to the day. Got it direct from Poland but now remember not working much with it as it wasn’t available from any US vendor at the time. Might have to search to see if that is still the case.

I do use it in a Vanilla Milkshake recipe that I like. Need to get more, down to 6ml.

Spot on @Dan_the_Man and thanks for reminding me of this flavor

6 Likes

@Lostmarbles I think you will like the mouthfeel. You too @authormichellehughes it’s big.

Welcome my friend but I don’t see the recipe. Where do you keep them?

5 Likes

Where are you picking this one up?

4 Likes

It was sent to me by Inawera. You are correct though, I should know where to get these. I’ll start doing that and in the mean time I will see where to get it. You can get it direct if you wish but I’ll still check to see where in the States.

I found it here https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/miss-cream-iw/

7 Likes

I started with juice calculator, I think that’s the name, never really used any online calculators but do keep some of my stash here and VC.

I know this Vanilla Milkshake recipe was just to use flavors that are either hard to get or wasn’t going to be stocked in large quantities. It is an OK recipe but the Miss Cream definitely helps. I have always meant to work on a Vanilla Milkshake for others using more mainstream and easily available flavors but haven’t had a chance to get around to it yet.

2 Likes

Glad you posted this. I got some direct from Poland from my INW friend. Still in its packaging but now I’m inspired to try it.

3 Likes

:grin: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

@Dan_the_Man I have the Miss Cream in a coconut cream type mix at 1.5%. Do you think this is a good starting point (without seeing the recipe)?

3 Likes

Ya, I would say so. I’ll be very interested in the recipe you create. If it’s good I hope you let me present it on my channel. I really like having practical recipes with the flavors that I have tested so that people can have something to try (especially beginners) before they create their own. With all the flavors I have, I find it difficult to make a recipe for all of them. Though, I do use multiple concentrates in one recipe.

Only if it’s ok with you of course. If you get an itch to make a video of the recipe that would be great too.

Later gator

3 Likes

I don’t mind showing you the recipe but it’s just a quickie I threw together for dripping. I don’t consider it one of my better mixes or anything.

5 Likes

@Dan_the_Man I mixed the Miss but I decided to change the recipe, actually making it easier by eliminating the two coconuts and using one, Delosi. Don’t know why I didn’t think of that to begin with.

2 Likes

Interesting, I like the looks of it.

So, when I first started DIY I tried TFA’s coconut and at first I liked it and used it in a few recipes but then I tried it one day and I hated it. I haven 't use coconut sense then. I’m scared of it.

2 Likes

You and my friend who uses a lot of INW flavors. She simply cannot vape coconut. She can and enjoys eating it in RL but vaping it makes her cringe :laughing: I’m always sending her my coconut recipes as a joke.

I can’t do TFA coconuts. To me they taste artificial and yucky like some cheap coconut candy with no real anything in it.

2 Likes

LOL, my kind of joke.

Huh, that is an interesting side note. I wonder if she has tried any of their coconut stuff. I’m not sure if they have plain coconut or if they have it mixed. They have a very large selection of flavors and I have found several that are great on their own and several that need something extra like marshmallow. Like the Voo Doo. I have a recipe called voodoo whodoo and it’s really quite good. I have a friend that would vape only that if I had any more and if I could find it. I don’t know why but I have never been able to buy direct from Inawera.

1 Like