IPV V200 Pioneer4You

Well, I’m impressed, at least to the fact that IPV hasn’t had a hit in a few years. No Temp Control though and that is one of the reasons I like the Yihi boards.

It’s a new thing they call “Flavor Modes” which I get into. Basically, it can be adjusted every half second.

https://youtu.be/l2YTgDTFLs8

14 Likes

I’ve always loved the look and feel of the IPV mods. I remember something wrong with the manufacturing and/or softwear of a lot of past models. Bad paint, bad battery door, bad software with no updates to fix, etc. I can’t remember which model…I think it was the IPV6, that came out with three different revisions. I got lucky and just happened to get the version that works but I haven’t been confident about buying one for some time. Hope this model is good one. I like the looks.

4 Likes

I’m not sure but your right about everything they did took a dump after the ipv5. When we went crazy and started buying everything and selling everything I saw an IPV4 for sale for pretty cheap. It wasn’t the S version either which has the better screen. It’s a really easy fix though. Anywho, I didn’t get it but now wish I would have.

Same here brother same here.

4 Likes