Is Bull City SC the same as ECX FE?

This has probably been asked a million times but apparently I am not adept at searching. I’m pretty sure the Bull City SC line is same as Ecigexpress FE? Asking because trying to enter some SC flavors I got from Bull City.

4 Likes

I think that the Super Concentrates sold by BCF and the Super Concentrates sold by Vaping Zone are the same thing, and both are said to come from China. (But the Super Concentrates Gourmet sold by Vaping Zone are Baker’s Flavors from Russia). The FE flavors are also a re-brand of some Chinese company, but whether they are the same one as the one Vaping Zone and BCF sell, I don’t know.
The believe SC line is alcohol based.

4 Likes

Yeah. Searched for a while. Seems no one knows for sure if the FE and BCF are from the same Chinese company.

3 Likes

@woftam might be able to shed some light on this if I’m not mistaken.

I think Rocky is on point for the most part. I’m a little fuzzy right now though (just woke up).

6 Likes

What are the flavor names you’re searching for? There’s a naming convention you need to follow if they aren’t in the database.

Flavors Express (FE) is ECX.

3 Likes

What he’s trying to say bypasses the naming convention issue, but goes to the root (point of origin.) :wink:

If we can establish that FE (AKA ECX) is actually sourcing their line from (or rebranding) the flavors previously referred to as (SC), then ECX (aka the FE line) can be skipped altogether (ideally, and under the understanding that it would become/spread as “common knowledge”) :wink:

I think that woftam mentioned in an ohm-grown video that FE was in fact SC being rebranded. But I was waiting for him to weigh in on this personally.

6 Likes

so there were a couple but I think one is Grape (sc) and Grape SC (Bull City). I’ll have to go through my last order and look at the ones I got. My question was more of origin. I’m so far behind in getting all my flavors entered. Main reason for asking was so I could read the notes on the FE if it was the same as SC.

5 Likes

I can confirm this is true; to a point. Back in the day… I side by side tested many of the tobacco flavors from both BCF, ECX, or VZ… flavor-wise, they were identical. Now… that’s just tobaccos. Perhaps someone else can chime in about the party flavors.

In my stash, even though I knew they were the same concentrate from China, I listed them by from whichever vendor they were purchased. :wink:

6 Likes

You may be correct, one way to determine if a flavor is identical is to purchase flavors from BC and FE and compare.

May come from:
Applicant: Xi’an Banruo Technology Co., Ltd. (“Banruo”)
Contains PG 57-56-6
MSDS Report written: 11/15/2019

From my research:
Vaping Zone (VZ) Tobacco Alcohol Based Flavorings contain: PG content highest at around 2.75%.

4 Likes

Fair enough. I read “trying to enter some SC flavors” and just went into vigilance mode.

5 Likes

no Mr Zen. I’ll enter them in right.

5 Likes

That is an old question…

the sc flavor concentrates is the Chinese line of BF, the VZ flavors are BF…

more than 50% of them are not “clean”, if that matters. There are better ultras out there.

1 Like

But the question was what is ecx FE? Same thing?

1 Like

Those are flavor express, coming from China’s Jungle Flavors.
That company struck a deal with ecx from my understanding.

It runs under a few names, like rain forest … I could list more… but I’d be here all day :stuck_out_tongue:
Off and running yet again… been busy and actually forgot the contest I was going to run this past weekend! ugg!! No one said anything, soooo… :slight_smile: ooopsie!

2 Likes