Is colorless LorAnn's available anywhere?

I know there have been group buys - I’ve bought some Banana Cream through /u/Botboy141, but is colorless (LA) generally available anywhere?

I generally avoid dyed flavorings. Absolutely no need for extra unknown factors in my e-liquids :stuck_out_tongue:

DIY One Stop have 4 colorless flavors: http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/lorann-super-strength-colorless/

1 Like

Ken is Banana cream ever available at 1stopdiyshop ? I only see like 4 flavors !

2 Likes

Since i have been checking their site they have had the same four colorless flavorings. They only place i have seen that carries the colorless BC (LA) is TBD

2 Likes

Another colorless Lorann vendor, only two Banana Cream and Watermelon.

CathouseVapor

4 Likes

Thanks for the mention @Ken_O_Where! We have added more LA products and will be adding other Colorless flavors as well. Please let us know if you have any flavor requests, or feedback in general; we’re always open to improvement. Thanks!

Greg

4 Likes

Sweet !!! Greg I would love an update as well big fan of LA but not the coloring !

2 Likes

Any flavor you can get in colorless will probably get you big props around here. Harm reduction ftw! Too bad we can’t get LorAnn to make more colorless flavors. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You are welcome. Im /u/To0nMaN over on reddit in the DIY sub.

2 Likes

Well hey, nice to see you here.

2 Likes

And the same goes to you. I know ive said this before but i really like it when a vendor is just one of us, meaning taking an active role.

First of the month is rolling around, this is when my wife releases my monthly vape budget, and ive got a small list to order. This month ill be placing with you.

Welcome to the ELR forums!

3 Likes

Be sure to use the new code CatHouseVapor provided us :slight_smile: ELRECIPES will give you 10% off :smiley:

4 Likes

if it’s banana and custards… holy s…t… I’m in and I mean I all custard and custard and some banana and a little bit custard…

3 Likes

NICE! I most certainly will, thanks daath and CHV!

2 Likes

I buy mine in a baking shop, you know where they sell stuff to make cupcakes and such.

1 Like