Is e-lr.net the same site?

I tried to find info about it, but came up empty. Is e-lr.net the same as e-liquid-recipes.com? Or is it another site completely?

1 Like

Doesn’t look like it

1 Like

Um…did you maybe visit the site to find out? If another site is the same or similar to ELR then it wouldn’t be hard to determine.

1 Like

I did visit, that’s why I’m asking. To me, it seemed like a “beefed up version”, a more modern take. I thought it could be from the same team/company because of the name, a shorter version.

Also, they identify the title of the site as “E-Liquid Recipes”
2018-08-15_02h41_01

And yeah, I know e-liquid-recipes.com identifies on the title as “e-Liquid Calculator”, but the site shows on top right corner as… “e-Liquid Recipes” :wink:
2018-08-15_02h41_54

2 Likes

Maybe somebody is freelancing a mobile version or just scraping @daath’s site. Things that make you say Hmmmm

2 Likes

Sorry. So you were asking if the two sites were in some way connected? I misunderstood.

1 Like

No reason to go anywhere else, since u just got here at least take your coat off and stay awhile.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s a scrape case, since the recipes don’t match ordered by date

1 Like

even though I really liked the looks of the other, I’m like this one more - specially for the community! <3
and even though I “just got here” on the forums, I’ve been around for some time… I’ve been DIYing for almost 8 months now, my first recipe here was Jan 30!
2018-08-15_02h52_22

2 Likes

The way he has the flavor options set up over there is kind of nice. It forces the user to pick from a list. Rather than allow a free-for-all.

3 Likes

there are quite a few things I liked there, actually… but I’m falling asleep here, I’ll get back tomorrow =p

1 Like

did you see in the flavour vendor’s there is dinner lady lol never seen that concentrate lol :rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe @daath can answer the question.

4 Likes

It’s not affiliated with the ELR Recipe side, that site is actually an extension of a Google App.

3 Likes

Which app?

2 Likes

This one:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ugarsa.eliquidrecipes

It’s called E-liquid Recipes, by Ugar Studio Apps. Has a Teen rating. Last checked, they were not using any type of Manufacturer Specific Gravities.

3 Likes

What I noticed about that site is NOTHING WORKS!
So I might fit in pretty good over their :laughing:

7 Likes

Yer i thought i recognized the little symbol down the bottom

1 Like

“Select and mix a delicious ejuice for your steam generator”

:joy: Ha, I love my steam generator.

6 Likes