Is it in your plans to quit vaping?

I hear ya. That was a major selling point when I bought my house. His and hers full bathrooms in the master bedroom suite! I don’t even remember looking at the rest of the house. My bathroom is my sanctuary. If I could install a flat screen TV in there I’d have it made. :smiley:

One thing you learn quickly selling e-cig products, the unit you personally use, your customer thinks is a good unit to buy.

so true

1 Like

No I do not plan to quit vaping. I would have smoked until I died (which wouldn’t have been more than a year or maybe two). It’s as if I didn’t have to quit smoking; yet this is not killing me. I’m still puffing away. And vaping is so much better than smoking. I wouldn’t smoke a cigarette again. It’s gross. Tastes like rat gas. They had put me oxygen during the day and I had to carry around a tank. Now, I’m breathing better and have no fear or guilt that I will die today. In fact, I even said to myself the other day “I like living”. Before I didn’t like living and didn’t care if my life would be over soon. I just want to try out and mix up all these flavors. LOL.

2 Likes

That was one of the first things I noticed when I started tailing off of cigarettes…I can actually take more air into my lungs without any extra effort. I think lung hitting my atomizer helped a great deal with that issue.

The best thing about vaping is, we all know we’re gonna live a lot longer vaping than smoking cigarettes! Waaaaaay less guilt with that thought.

Another annoying sister here.

2 Likes

I’m saying “If I don’t have more than 20 devices, I don’t have too many”. At this point I have 9 vaping devices with tanks on them and 3 drippers, and 5 other tanks not on a device - all sitting here on the coffee table in front of me. When someone comments “Gee you have a lot or Gee you have too many” That’s what I say. I’m not smoking, and I’m not spending as much as when I was smoking, so I don’t guilt myself. I’m trying to figure out what I’ll say to the people who say … That’s great you stopped smoking. Now when will you quit vaping?" I do not plan on quitting vaping. Yes, I keep the nicotine as low as possible, but I’m not going to give it up. Perhaps I’ll just start saying “I’m happy with myself and happy with the amount of nicotine I’m vaping”. I still do want a bumper sticker that says "I love vaping and it saved my life.

3 Likes