Is it wrong to want to recreate my adv that is a premium juice?

if you ever see TRANSISTOR juice co. PLEASE lmk !!! thank you. the juice name is RESPEK . a Shot in the Dark, but you never know.

6 Likes

wow!!! Seriously? Not feeling so bad now. I did reach out to said company and asked if they would consider a reveal of which I received no response. So maybe I shouldn’t feel bad. If you don’t mind me asking, where are they dumping these? Any good custard recipes?

7 Likes

oh. i just bought a juice i LOVED. just so i can enjoy it, but also to refresh my memory of its profile to make my chances better. its smells like maple syrup with some coffee in it.

6 Likes

I would worry about it.

Other than what has been mentioned already…if the company gave you the recipe privately for you own use then don’t publish and don’t sell for a profit.

Beyond that…go for it!!! I have been trying to clone my orange adv for years…still can’t get close enough but if I do clone it at 95% I would sing it from the roof tops. There is nothing wrong with cloning.

10 Likes

A large percentage of DIY’s got into the hobby to try and clone a favorite commercial juice. Let’s see a show of hands of people who got tired of paying $25 for 15ml of Mothers Milk and tried to clone it :raising_hand_man:

I had no intentions of trying to clone it and start my own juice line, just wanted to save money. Nothing wrong with that unless you get the actual recipe through nefarious means and start your own juice company.

What is juice your trying to clone and the flavor profile?

9 Likes

I would start with a search first. I found one of mine on FB because the company (Fivefold Vapors) went out of business and created a Hot Sauce. They have a FB page to promote their new business, meanwhile still catering to their vaping customers. When the juice part of the business finally went down they posted their most popular recipes.

These are the kinds of things you want to keep an eye on. I found many dumps on Reddit, as well. I don’t have hopes for a recipe reveal for my two old favorites because that company is too big and enjoys international popularity. They will stay in business.

I gave you those scenarios because it will all depend on the company’s future intentions and their relationship with their customers.

6 Likes

There are tons of great custard recipes right here on ELR. Even much better than many of the commercial ones. You can also search clones on ELR but I can’t guarantee you’ll find the one you’re looking for.

5 Likes

Sounds good to me, what is it?

4 Likes

Overtime Wake up Call, Caramel Frappe

6 Likes

dis / won by coil vapes. It’s a really smooth custard of course. I’m a newb so trying to clone it now would be impossible. I’ve stared off with some very simple custards. All of which will surely end up in the bin…

3 Likes

What are they @muth ?

4 Likes

I’ve searched and only found a few… so far

4 Likes

Here is a thread on reddit about it, someone suggests Grants VC My Way which is found here on ELR is as good or better.

Just searched it, I am guessing he is referring to the most popular pick

5 Likes

did you try the custard i told you about ? its not my recipe, so if you hate it, i will not be offended.

5 Likes

No, it’s not wrong. It’s much easier to think about the profile of the juice you like and make your own recipe. Cloning is very rare. I think I spent two years trying to clone Deadly sin LOL

7 Likes

I may have missed this?

2 Likes

I believe I’ve seen a multitude of recipes for Deadly Sin. Have you gotten close?

2 Likes

I did but it was never perfect and then my cinnamon allergy so i have to get up the fight

5 Likes

That’s the name? Who makes it?

3 Likes

Leave cap off bottle for a week?!!!

5 Likes