Is my battery ok for my new mech mod?

If you have a geek vape tester they are error codes - cant recall exactly what they mean but they are errors for a short and something else.

It should say f0 if it is a geekvape and everything is good

Thats why they are “F” codes, means “F there is something wrong”

Your help is much appreciated your passive aggressiveness is not. You’ve talked down to me from the start assuming I buy garbage to implying I’m stupid and don’t know what the F means on my ohm reader. In both cases you would be wrong! If you don’t want to help then don’t but leave your attitude w someone else cuz I’m not the one. FYI you too were once where I am and since this is a relatively new hobby it wasn’t very long ago so please remember that when you give off the heir of being ‘ better than’ cuz you’re not. If I’m way off I apologize but I’m not because I’ve been passive aggressive, I know it well. Have a great day!

Sry if anything i said came off in anyway that u are describing. I was and am in a few ways in the same boat as you are now so i am eager to help anyone w/ a question that i can answer or know where to find the answer. The comment about the F code on the meter was a joke and had absolutely nothing to do w/ you and am truly sorry if it appeared that way. It is all good, welcome aboard of the cruise to the most personally pleasurable vaping experience!

1 Like