Is Nasty a quality brand or not?

I have been using Nasty grape and raspberry nicotine salt for two days. After two days, I have a burning in my stomach. I wanted to know if you had the same problem with Nasty products or not? Is Nasty a quality brand?

3 Likes

Never heard of them but it sounds like they’re living up to their name.

10 Likes

Can you name some quality brands?

1 Like

@Sneaky72, I would STOP using those flavors for now.

3 Likes

What is the reason?

1 Like

Sure. In no particular order…Flavorah, Sobucky, Molinberry, VSO, Flavour Art, Wonder Flavors SC, Inawera… to name a few.

4 Likes

If you are getting burning in your stomach, that doesn’t sound good. Stopping new(er) flavors, and/or isolating what is causing the problem should be the primary goal.

I am assuming you do NOT get this issue with your other flavors, and/or NIC salts ?

7 Likes

I got like this once again when I used Nasty cushman

1 Like

@TZ @SD Nasty is a Malasian brand I believe that uses Wreka/Reka concentrates in their ejuice. I don’t know if they make one-shots. All the one’s I’ve ever tried had cooling of some sort.

The 1st time I ever heard of them I also wondered who would vape a nasty juice. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Looking up clone recipes here on recipe side. Seems all their clones are using a cooling agent in their mixes. I would assume the OG would have it too. It could be you are not reacting not to the Nasty brand but to cooling agent. I know cooling agents and I don’t agree.

7 Likes

Yes, they use a little cooling in all their products. But I used other brands with a cooling taste like Vigod and Dr vapes before and I had no problem. Maybe it’s because of other things they use.

2 Likes

It may be due to excessive use of artificial sweeteners ?because I have never seen a brand as sweet as Nasty

3 Likes

Climate change. I’m sure Nasty does not adhere to the Paris Accords.

8 Likes

The question I have is why would your stomach burn unless you are physically ingesting said concentrates. If you are vaping those concentrates it should only affect your lungs.

1 Like

@McDuckie I know personally, sometimes with certain strong coffee/espresso flavors, and/or high levels of Lemons I can sometimes get a little reflux. Not sure why.

2 Likes

Think about what you ingest every time you take a hit of vape. Your mouth gets coated with cooled vapor. Saliva gets swallowed. Nicotine and flavors get absorbed through your skin from your mouth and nose to your stomach.

2 Likes

True I didn’t think of it like that.

2 Likes

I get acid reflux from any flavours that contain citric acid. Can’t use lemon in anything I vape as it affects me the same way as eating or drinking a citrus food or drink does.

2 Likes