Is shake and vape really a thing?

Why are there bots here? What’s the purpose?

4 Likes

…and how are you guys spotting them? Now I feel like a dork replying to them!

6 Likes

It was @Mikser who spotted it, I had no clue.

4 Likes

You’re comparing apples to oranges.

3 Likes

I usually wait for the post edit. But I don’t see one, so I don’t know. I’d have to ask if @fidalgo_vapes or @Ken_O_Where is actually taking any action on these reports.

4 Likes

I like to mix at night and then vape the next day. Every thing settles in but you should get some flavor. Do you use sweetener?

3 Likes

When I saw the post this morning the post was 21 minutes old. The member had belonged to ELR only for 3 hours.

4 Likes

We delete and ban but theres a million vs us …I appreciate all who help with flagging them …You have been a huge help so ty

8 Likes

The problem with this approach is that there’s always a possibility that the poster could be genuine and only trying to join in.

5 Likes

Fair. That’s why I asked questions directly to their post. Been weeks with no response. It’s also the canned post’s. When something smells rotten it usually is.

7 Likes

Good point mate.

4 Likes

Oh, I forgot to post in this thread.

Shake and Vape does not exist - topic over.

If you want a longer response, then here we go:

All flavours need time to air, interact and settle in a recipe. This will cause most blends to go through epic changes over the first week after blending. So, ignoring just that singular point only acts as being indicative of having no regard to depth in flavour.

For my own blends, I will include a ball-park steeping time. Although, I do keep samples in my storage boxes so I can retest over the first 2 years after creation. Yes, I am that fussy about declaring a blend as being the final form.

So, all recipes need some time to rest, air and settle to create a stable blend. Challenging that it is just false and flying in the face of biochemistry.

7 Likes

Never vaped anything that didn’t have at least fifteen days of steeping. If I want the “kick in the ass” of shake&vape then I prefer to go tank-mixing and I do it preferably to have a vague idea of ​​what a new pairing might result in or to get rid of the leftovers that inevitably accumulate.

2 Likes