Is shake and vape really a thing?

Hello everyone, I’m new to mixing but I keep seeing these recipes that are considered shake and vape. Everything i taste right after the shake or even an hour or so later tastes pretty much like nothing. Will the flavors come along in a week or so? Everything I’ve made so far smells amazing, it’s really a let down that they have no flavor.

6 Likes

Most fruits I find in about 5 days Bakeries week to 2 normally But I’ve mixed uncomplicated 1 flavour and vaped that day .after a steep your mixes should be better

5 Likes

@LDG87 most times S&V’s fall flat, or have many rough edges. Try them again after a short steep with shaking.

5 Likes

More information is going to be needed.
What are you vaping on ?
What Flavor are you trying to vape and at what percentage?
There are a lot of variables that go in to a mix to make it yours so taste of a flavor can be tasted.

6 Likes

But sometimes they are winners cough cough cherry cola :man_shrugging:t2::joy:

5 Likes

Only if you are impatient, can not/will not wait the required amount of time for it to properly steep and don’t care about vaping sub-standard flavor or getting the most out of your DIY e-liquid. On the other hand, VG/PG can be vaped in an instant! :smirk:

7 Likes

Yea, shake and vape is a thing. But for me I still find it best to give a couple days before even bothering to vape something.

In a previous comment someone asked…what are you other variables. What are you using to vape? And which recipe are you mixing?

One common issue is over flavoring. This will screw up the flavors really quick.

If you want expert advice. Type in your recipe.

Eg.
straw ripe tpa 10%
Marshmallow fa 3%

5 Likes