Is Something Up With Sourcemore?

I made an order with Sourcemore on September 18. On September 21 they claimed to have shipped it and provided the tracking number. All the items I purchased were claimed to be in stock, 24 hour shipping.

On Oct 7, 16 days later, UPS still says label was created but they never received a package. I wrote Sourcemore asking for an update on status. Nobody responded. I wrote again today asking to please kindly update me.

Is there something going on with them that would cause the shipment to be delayed three weeks after they claimed to have shipped it? I don’t want to charge them back because I really like Sourcemore but this order was over 400 USD and the refusal to communicate is concerning. Normally the package should at least be in the US by now.

5 Likes

Funny you should ask.
I placed my first order with them on 20th September and actually received it today.
I live in Western Australia.

I just noticed listed as a car part.!

As long as it got here.

7 Likes

I think it’s some kind of national holiday in China . It’s for something like two weeks. Orders from both Sorcemore and Health Cabin have been moving at a snails pace.

5 Likes

First shipping notification from sm is usually a wrong #. Log into your account, find the order and usually there will be a 2nd line with a different number, track that. I have better luck using 17track for overseas orders.

8 Likes

I’ve been using the tracking number from the order in my account in their site. 17track says the same thing, that UPS has a label created but hasn’t received a package. I don’t really have a problem if it was delayed for some reason (maybe they didn’t have the inventory). I just wish they’d get back to me.

1 Like

Their not getting back to you because they don’t have any more information than you do.
I have an RTA on order and tracking got stuck on October 4th till this morning. It cleared Chinese customs. KR (Korean Air) will p/u and consolidate then fly it into LAX (Sorcemore USA home) in the next couple of days and it will then be trucked into a Chicago postal hub then USPS will deliver it to my local PO. My guess is it gets in my hands in another two weeks. The original order was September 09.

4 Likes

They definitely could let me know if they shipped the package or if they’re waiting on a backorder item.

2 Likes

Wrote that I would initiate a chargeback if they refused to communicate and received a full tracking update within minutes indicating my stuff was stuck in US customs. That’s all I asked for to begin with. Guess you have to be an a-hole to get customer service these days. :neutral_face:

5 Likes