Is there a simple way to convert ML to %?

I have seen some recipes on you tube I want to try but they are in MLs and being a math class drop out I have freaking idea how to do the conversion !:rage:

2 Likes

Good ole Google :wink:

I just type in my address bar, for example, 30 mls = ounces. It should appear automatically. If not, hit enter.

Just divide the total ml of the finished juice by the ml of each ingredient mate

1 Like

Hey Muth let me try it thanks!
Steve

1 Like

Sorry, I mean divide the ml of the ingredient by the total amount and multiply by 100!

2 Likes

Hey awesome I got it!
thank you!
Steve
:grin:

1 Like

Great, yeah, I used 30mls because it equals 1oz and itā€™s the default amount on the recipe creator app here. Good luck with your venture.

1 Like

try getting 30mls in 1oz. bottle tho :rofl:

1 Like

This is a joke, right?
ā€œOne fluid ounce is equal to 1/8 of a cup, or 29.574 milliliters.ā€ Or 30 mls = 1.01442 us fluid oz. What kind of bottles do you use? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oh haha, I get it! My father always said I had 2 speedsā€¦slow and stop :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@Steve-o_54:
I am not an expert on this subject but iā€™d be tempted to try this:
Create a new recipe and in the amount to make field make 100ml
then add your flavors and input your ML as the % for each flavor
hit save, then you can go back and modify whatever you like, such as change the amount to make.

2 Likes

The reason this method works is because 1%=1ml/100ml
I think that would be the quickest way to input your recipe, then you can trial and error changing the recipe % and the total volume to match the recipe your making.

2 Likes

Try using the ejuice me up calculator ,i have it on my pc and when you put a flavour into the box ,say 5% or 0,2% it will show ml and drops on the left side.
You just press the ā€˜calculateā€™ button down near the bottom and it does it for you.

1 Like

Hi, Steve. This online converter can convert milliliters to anything: https://oneconvert.com/unit-converters