Is there any recipe of clearing PMP Exam in one attempt?

I am appearing for PMP Exam and I need to know that is there any tips and tricks to ensure my success.

1 Like

What is this

4 Likes

https://www.pmi.org/certifications/project-management-pmp
is it this one?

3 Likes

Yes, of course, there would be but what makes you think that joining up and then asking on a e-liquid recipe forum would give you the best possible advice?

Maybe you will let us know

9 Likes

Rita Mulcahyā€˜s PMP Exam Prep, set an industry standard for training material.

4 Likes

Omgā€¦Wth ā€¦Smfhā€¦i thought this person was possibly talking about PMTA

4 Likes

Drink lots of water!

5 Likes

Take an elevated dosage of goldenseal supplement

5 Likes

I know what the first two are but whatā€™s ā€œSmfhā€?

4 Likes

Shaking my fucking head

6 Likes

LoL thatā€™s thatā€™s the first thing I though too!

4 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined. Wishing you nothing but success.

3 Likes

5 Likes

This year I took the PMP certification exam. As it turned out, this is not as easy as it may seem at first glance. I passed this exam the second time. The first time, I wasnā€™t prepared enough. For the second attempt, I prepared thoroughly and bought exam questions in https://www.spoto.info/cisco/ccie-lab-dumps to make sure Iā€™m prepared enough and pull myself up. As it turned out, this was the right step, because thanks to this training, I managed to pass the exam. Now I work for a dream company and am very happy.

3 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

2 Likes

You should master the PMBOK guide and try giving a lot of practice tests. The guide is lengthy and boring, but it should be read thoroughly. The PMP exam is difficult so you must study a lot and get the help of tutors to clear the exam. A schedule is very important. Before you sit down to study, you need to clearly define your goals and plan how you are going to achieve them. Making a plan and sticking to it is really very important. The PMP exam questions are usually scenario-based so just going through the theory will not help, you must do many practice questions. I think that should be helpful.

2 Likes

Sorry, too long ago to remember but if you want to be good read Dr Harold Kerznerā€™s works. Ooops, Sorry @lambu meant that to be a general response. OoooPs, wrong button.

3 Likes