Is There Any Substitute

THAT would be amazing of you SD. It would help SO MANY of us I feel. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

4 Likes

If you can’t find a flavor for any recipe the best place to look is you stach.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Create the thread KC111…It would be a great thread but it will be a tough task to try and come up with flavors that are 1 to 1 subs. Replacements that xan make the recipe as good or better would be more likely imo

7 Likes

Anyone can create a thread …It would be just like the others under category choose flavors

4 Likes

As fsr as good Vanillas go ive heard Gremberry has a Vanilla overload ?? Sthrnmixer ince said MF and Holy OG can be subbed but ibviiusly at different pcts

6 Likes

Besides Vanilla Overload, I also heard Shisha Vanilla (Inawera) and Vanilla Cream Extra (SC) (WF) are similar, so who knows??

3 Likes

Vanilla Cream Extra is very, very good. However, it is cream heavy and sweeter than HV. If your recipe calls for this, or benefits from it, then it’s a great sub.

6 Likes

I got both. Vanilla Overload doesn’t come close. Had to add MF to make it a decent vanilla but not anything like Holy reserrection.

5 Likes

Done, please check it out. Unfortunately, I have nothing to offer on the new thread since I don’t SFT and am too new to mixing.

3 Likes

You would know bud, I came on the scene long after HV was found dead, chalk outlined and all due to the FDA’s overreach. I’ve never even sampled HV. I have a little Holy Resurrection, but that may be the closest I will ever get.

4 Likes

I take your word…I never got tbe og HV so i would have no clue :frowning:

2 Likes

@D.Sims still checking …

7 Likes

If you pull this off SD it may be one of the greatest moments in vaping history… GREATEST MOMENTS!!!

7 Likes

4 Likes

Not a lot left in that bottle @D.Sims. I still think I have something, somewhere. IF I do, maybe I can jaunt you out 20ml or something. Obviously my BIG jug of it is gone, and of COURSE I wish I had another jug of it.

5 Likes

Oh no sir!! I can not accept under any circumstances. I greatly appreciate the offer tho!!

Do a SFT on it- and see what your brain cones up with for a clone. That’s what I was thinking about!! :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Holy shit, i thought i was on this thread typing all that stuff about the two.

Personally, going over to my stash the first thing i would grab is Vanilla MF and mix it at half. Anything outside of that would probably need to be a mixture of vanillas and would have to include van MF anyway. No other flavor really comes to mind outside of van overload and it very weak and would require a lot of help as @rcleven mentioned.

Anyone remember botboy’s old ejuice line? He had a really nice darker vanilla juice, pretty sure he released a lot of the recipes.

6 Likes

In my old and tired mind, he did. In spreadsheet format. If you remember the name, I’ll look if I still have it.

5 Likes

Vicious Vanilla, dayum that was good stuff. I still have the green bottle with the gold label somewhere.

Now that im looking at the recipe and remembering its flavor i dont think it could be modified to work but it does look dern tasty… BB was a hell of a good mixer…

7 Likes

Does Bat Boy have recipes on ELR? The only Bat Boy I see on ELR is Vicious Vanilla.

3 Likes