Is There Any Substitute

Is there a substitute?! I unfortunately came into the game too late to get my hands on this gem… All thoughts are appreciated- and @KC111- check your double and triples. Ill buy you a nice dinner for an exchange!! :heart:

5 Likes

??? double or triples of what? I don’t have ANY HV, but will gladly spot you anything else!

5 Likes

I know you would! Thank you!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry that I don’t have any HV, I wish I did.

4 Likes

All good! That was a total shot in the dark. How does the saying go… You miss every shot you don’t take?! :metal:

5 Likes

I WISH we had a Substitution for Flavors Thread, it would save us a lot of heart aches and money.

5 Likes

Absolutely. 100%. It does suck diving through the notes- and comments on recipes. FA Milk is one I just ran down today… MAYBE someone @KC111 should create a thread- as it was such a wonderful idea!!

3 Likes

I’ve asked Frank (forget his last name) on one of the FB mixing groups if that would be a possibility. He said the same thing, “good idea” and that he would look into it, but then I never heard back.

3 Likes

I don’t know who Frank is, but it IS a damn good idea- and im sure others will agree!! Were you thinking just a standard thread, or something pinned in the flavor section?! Idk what they’d want… @fidalgo_vapes

5 Likes

Next time I see Frank post on FB, I will let you know here. He posts youtube videos all the time, something like ‘Frank in the Dark’??? He is a trucker from PA, I believe. I believe having a sub page in both the standard thread and pinned in the flavor section would be good, the more accessible it is, the better.

4 Likes

Daytimefrank is the name.

3 Likes

Not sure where you are but can you get orders from nomnomz

4 Likes

It’s the v2 if that’s any help

4 Likes

Thanks @Grabbo. Unfortunately not the Holy Vanilla tho.

Unless youre seeing something I am not…

https://nomnomz.co.uk/product-category/flavourings/osdiy/

3 Likes

Sorry only found v2

5 Likes

There’s another thread on here from 2022 titled holy vanilla (DIYFS) there’s suggestions might help

5 Likes

You won’t find the OG Holy Vanilla. Hasn’t been made in three- four years. The version 2 of HV was nothing like V1. The closest you are going to find is Holy Restriction if you can even find that anymore. If you’re looking for a HV replacement you might try INW Shisha vanilla.

6 Likes

Thanks @Grabbo! I’ll look now.

That one is a staple in the stash @rcleven. Thanks bro!!

5 Likes

@D.Sims I’ll check in the vault and see what’s rolling around in there, but I think I’ve only got a 30ml left. As far as DIRECT replacements, that’s kinda tough. @rcleven’s pretty close with the INW Shisha Vanilla. I should side by side them, and see. My gut’s telling me, INW Shisha Vanilla with a dash of FA Madagascar maybe…

9 Likes

Agreed, each needs help.

I’ve got 50ml of the OG remaining. Bought in Feb 2019.

6 Likes