Is this a good deal

They are all 10ml samples

Or do you think its best to buy the flavours i want

2 Likes

I can get it for Ā£22.50 with code ELRECIPES

3 Likes

3 Likes

I approveā€¦ in fact I am working on putting those packs up on my site as wellā€¦
Go for itā€¦ Remember thoā€¦ these are 10ml bottles. They are sampler sized, will probably last you a couple months at the mostā€¦ a few weeks at the leastā€¦ enough to try the flavors in the pack out to see if you like them :slight_smile: :+1:

4 Likes

I would skip the bubble gum personally (unless you are specifically looking for the chalky type; think of the small sticks that used to be included in trading card packages from the 1970ā€™s to early 80ā€™s)

6 Likes

Thatā€™s funny you mentioned that, it is literally in my description for that flavor in my flavor stash! Amazing taste but could never get past the chalky.

5 Likes

I do remember them i used to pretend they was cigarette when i was 10

4 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: So i could make some decent flavours or get some others to help

3 Likes

Agreed on both counts!
Thatā€™d be a guaranteed flavor in my stash if they could remove the chalk factor!
Could help make for a KILLER bubble gum ice cream if they did (which I loved growing up).

5 Likes

Hey have you managed to make that with different flavours

2 Likes

Not yetā€¦still trying to find ā€œmyā€ ice cream.
(Thatā€™s why I had to change my choice of words to ā€œto help makeā€. lol)

If there was NO chalk to it, it would foot the bill completely for the bubble gum aspect (with no help) IMO.

Though it might foot the bill for say a malted ice creamā€¦ (where you can kind of justify/expect a bit of ā€˜chalkinessā€™). Iā€™m more of a purist when it comes to ice cream though.

Zero tolerance for ā€œfrozen yogurtā€ being peddled as ice cream. LMAO :wink:

3 Likes

you can do a search of my recipe pile, @Englishguy for each flavor and check the recipes I haveā€¦ if you do not see any, just ask me and I can put a few more up. I do not mind. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much your a diamond tomorrow is ordering day i have from now till it gets here to see what i can find Iā€™m off to bed now its 1:05am here

4 Likes