Is this normal?

I am DIYi g from last month with decent results.
Last night i mixed …

Fuji apple CAP.
green apple TPA.

Used same VG , PG and sweetener, using from first day.
Nic Free.

Apple green + fuji #1

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (CAP) 4.00
Green Apple (TPA) 8.00
Sucralose 10% 2.00

Flavor total: 14%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

1.The left one is Sucralose powder mixed in PG 10%.
2.Center one is Vanilla cupcake v2 CAP. with 2% sweetener (mixed my self , the left one) steeped 8 days.
3. 3rd, the right one. Apple mix. (24hours old)

Have you noticed the whitish look of apple mix? I feel its bubbles when i shake with hands, but after 8 hours of rest, the look is still same.

Mixed any apple first time.
Have no idea if it is normal? Or something is wrong with ingredients.

Plz guide if you understand the issue/prob.

5 Likes

Well, milky at first may not bad but you really need to make sure that powder doesn’t have binders in it

4 Likes

Powder sucralose is already mixed in left side bottle and properly mixed. That solution is added in apple mix.

For confirmation, i did hot water bath to apple mix but no effect.

3 Likes

Let it sit for awhile. I mix up a 10% solution of Pyure from powder and when I went to use it the solids settled to the bottom and the PG still had a slight fog to it.
The hot water bath may or may not have worked. I still would wait to see if the solids settle out.

5 Likes

I’ve been making a FA Fuji Apple mix (with INW Raspberry) which has always done this. It doesn’t seem to be affected by temperature, amount of mixing, air bubbles or anything, so I just carry on and vape it :relieved:

4 Likes

You think its because of Fuji apple?
If yes, then it will ever be settled like other mixes or will remain the same for ever?

2 Likes

After almost 48hours, Apple mix #1 is in same milky condition. No improvements yet. :disappointed:

2 Likes

I use FA Fuji in my CranApple vape juice.
It stays cloudy for almost a week.
Could be the reaction with the TFA Cranberry or the Sugar Daddy

3 Likes

FA Fuji gave that effect for me.

5 Likes

How much time it will take be normal/clear if you remember?

3 Likes

it was still opaque even after a whole month of steep. not as bad as when it was freshly mixed though. but then again, i used it at 2-3% so maybe that was a bit too high.

3 Likes

My Fuji apple mixes don’t turn clear either

2 Likes

If it because of Fuji Apple , what is the best sub of it?

2 Likes

IMHO, it is still the best fresh apple flavour. it’s worth it.

5 Likes