Is this right

In the past they have never said food on the could i have your thought on this pleaae

bottles

2 Likes

3 Likes

looks like fa is leaning on the “kitchen” side of vaping tho… especially saying kitchen flavoring website…
who knows?

4 Likes

Fa has made a clear distinction for quite sometime now all their flavours that contain DAAP are in what they call their kitchen line.

9 Likes

Have a look at the FA facility tour that pbusardo did, it’s very informative

6 Likes

Didn’t they start out as a kitchen flavour company? I already saw the kitchen section many, many years ago, way before the anti vaping hysteria, some are oil based.

6 Likes

Hi yes they still the kitchen flavour site but they are saying they have been made for both food and vaping

6 Likes

haha!! Yes they did…

Yeps so be careful what you pick from that there kitchen selection :wink:

I do remember that too… as well as when fa got their own lab… and that they were/are involved with BAT… imagine that… you are not the only one that remembers :crazy_face: :tada: :star_struck: :tongue:

6 Likes

Hey i picked from the vape flavour line the only one i asked for was premium custard which wasn’t on the vape line and most of them said food flavour on the bottle so i questioned it they then emailed me back to say they have been adapted for both vape and food

4 Likes

Bat? What dose that mean

3 Likes

British American Tobacco?

3 Likes

Cheers bud im still learning

3 Likes

I’m not sure, hence the :question: :wink:
I keep learning too.

3 Likes

That is a yes, British American Tobacco. :slight_smile:

1 Like