Is this the new lowest low for a vaping company?

Our friends over at Smok decided to make a Christmas raffle, but to enter it you have to pay $1

Is this the lowest of the low or am I just naive?

6 Likes

I hear what your saying , but if every person is going to win something then it makes sense maybe … Im assuming that’s what the 100pct win means

5 Likes

I somehow doubt that everyone will win something. The whole deal is some interesting reading. Big prize is $1000 coupon for their site, but you have to spend it all in one go, only on their online store

3 Likes

After having seen the inner works of an Alien and after having had such inconsistent experiences with their coils, I wouldn’t even vape it if they gave it for free…

5 Likes

Yup, even their raffles are big business to them… don’t be fooled that they’re “giving” anything. They’ll be cashing in on it.

3 Likes

I must have been lucky with the alien … I had a total of 4 at the time and never had a problem , I actually still have one that is unopened .

4 Likes

100% to win is a little vague, possibly due to translation issues, but it does appear to be saying you will win something if you enter. Likely most will get a %-off coupon, which would likely end up being more than a dollar- but make no mistake… they have no issues trading your dollar for an eventual purchase. Everyone wins, but Smok will be the Grand Prize winner.

4 Likes

Then yes that is shitty lol… But lets not judge to harshly … i do remember we all,use to pay whiterose to be in his raffles…and they arent calling it a giveaway they are right upfront with it being a drawing / raffle and,most drawings,and raffles do,cost something

7 Likes

:rofl: having his good name in a thread related to Smok is just wrong, can see him chiming in w/ please kindly remove my name from discussion. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Lol. I think it’s fine to explain why a waffle is different than a vendor raffle.

How so…welp I boil it down to supporting an amazing individual in their art vs a company that churns out thousands of mods/tanks/coils a day.

4 Likes

I thought about usimg that example… And finally decided in no way was it disrespectful … But your comment thats funny lol.

I could seriously see him chiming in like wtf did i do to you lmao

5 Likes

:rofl: a waffle :rofl:

4 Likes

But it is the same thing … And imo if imgonna support one then im not gonna bitch when someone else does it … Again like anything in vapimg its a
Subjective right …

Btw … If whitrose did another raffle id jump in , but smok isnt getting my dollar EVER again

I love that subjective excuse …

5 Likes

Same, even if they paid me, I wouldn’t use or recommend it. Hence I don’t review that stuff either. Too much bad experience with smok over the years and it wasn’t just the alien.

5 Likes