ISO Naked 100 Crisp Menthol clone or something very close

Hello again folks,

I am sorry in advance my searching skills SUCK (((

I kicked the stinky sticks a few years ago with Hic’s White tac tic recipe. I still enjoy it, but on a trip this summer away from Commie York up into New Hampshire I stopped in a vape shop to see what there was to see and I grabbed the crisp menthol along with a few other favorites. WOW. I REALLY enjoy the menthol hit. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Chris

5 Likes

@Bob_ohms2low might have a suggestion! He’s a coolant guy😎

5 Likes

Naked 100 (USA Vape Lab) Crisp Menthol is a refreshing storm of super cool mint and extra cold flavors perfect for menthol aficionados. This chilly, smooth menthol may just become your new go-to menthol on the go.

Crisp Menthol by Naked 100 truly is a refreshing blend that won’t leave you disappointed!

4 Likes

Never had the juice but you can try something like this.

4 Likes

:shushing_face: from a good source

Naked 100 Crisp Menthol

Cool Mint (CAP) 8.00
Menthol (CAP) 5.00
Simply Vanilla (CAP) 2.00
Super Sweet (CAP) 1.00
Sweet Candy (CAP) 2.00
Mixed @ 60/40 the simply vanilla blends into the cool mint/menthol and isn’t really noticeable but helps to soften the mix to keep it from being harsh. The sweet candy adds a candied vibe almost like a mint flavored tic tac.

10 Likes

VGod Mighty nint menthol is good and another brand called Mints has a few good ones but if you diy i have a good menthol and mint gum recipie (I use Flavor West menthol at 3%) which you can prob add to shelf bought brands as well.You can do the same with WS23 ice which is diff than menthol as its just cold,Menthol is cold but has a nice throat kick and a slight mint taste which can be hidden by some fruits

3 Likes

Fw has the best menthol IMHO. People always think menthol is cold, but it’s not. It’s just a flavor. Sometimes it plays tricks on people’s minds, & they think it’s cold, but it’s not. You’d still have to add a coolant to get that cooling effect.

1 Like

Agreed i like FW menthol 3% is about perfect for me :+1: