It doesn't taste like sugar. Is my slice damaged?

I can’t taste candy from my vapes.

I used tfa sweetner

I tried from 2% to 10% but I can’t taste any sugar.

I rested it for 2 weeks

It is not easy to find materials in Turkey

60% vg-18% pg
4% lemon 4% strawberry 2% sweetner

I add 5% water to this mixture

I beat it with a whisk until I get a white color, about 2-3 minutes, then I bottle it and keep it in a dark environment, but I can’t succeed, I can’t taste the sugar.

I will be glad if you help me

5 Likes

Just bottle it up and shake…If your whisking for 3min in open air the molecules are being released…Switch to Cap Super Sweet , TPA IS ethyl Maltol and Sucralose…

6 Likes

Yes, he is frothing it.

7 Likes

Is the missing 7% your nicotine base? Assuming that, and if it is fully pg based, that would bring it to 40% PG which is good for flavor since PG carries better than VG. But what is the reason for adding the water? Water mutes everything in its path. If you can omit the water and replace with 5% extra PG, give it a shake for a min instead of whisking and give that a go.

7 Likes

Yeah, 5% water seem like a crap ton. Back when we were looking for PG alternatives some of us experimented with water but it was drops per 30ml, like .1% range. More than that all i got was muting and so much crackling and popping. I ended my experiments without testing further, i dislike any crackling or popping in my vapes.

PS: Welcome to the forums, @Lovebombing! Hope you stick around.

9 Likes

I can’t even remotely come close to that without major spitting, sputtering, and hot mouth juice pops.

8 Likes

There were a few folks who tried around 1% but i dont remember much good talk about it. But then again some of our flavorings have water in the too, not many but some.

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

7 Likes

Wow… I run AT MOST 0.75% and that’s even pushing it. What device are you running- and forget the water dude. 0.00% of that.

2 Likes

:100: agreed …Hell No H2O

5 Likes

0.9 ohm Mesh coil

3.7V battery

My product is like vozol-elfbar.

3 Likes