Italian doctors evaluate a comparison study between cigarettes,IQOS and PV

I translated and made the subtitles in English of a video commissioned by Lega Italiana per la Lotta contro i Tumori - Prevenire è Vivere (lilt.it) Italian Cancer Fighting society.
It’s been made by Italian cancer professors, doctors, epidemiologists and oncology center directors.

It’s the results of a comparison study of Traditional cigarettes, IQOS and PVs.

It’s not a long video, but what is really important is the STATEMENT they made.

Anyone involved in advocacy should watch it and use it! If you think they’re right… spread it as much as possible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boLakqoHeDw

Tell me if you like it!

24 Likes

Love it :heart_eyes: 10 car…

11 Likes

Great video. Right to the point :+1::dizzy:

12 Likes

Thanks a LOT Frank. I think what they’ve revealed about cigarettes, IQOS, and Vaping is pretty compelling.

Thanks very much for sharing, and the translation.

9 Likes

@Iv3shf Great video. Thank you for sharing and especially for the translation!

Loved the video :+1::+1:

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. Short, sweet and to the point. There should be more studies like this being shown on mainstream media, not just on youtube.

10 Likes

One of my favorites:

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Brotherbob another nice one and to the point!!

9 Likes

As the video states the UK government has long supported ecigs as a way of quitting cigarettes but also encourages it as a step to quiting completely. I have not managed that but my doctor has tested and confirmed my lung function is back to normal for my age.
Ignorance of what vaping is, is the main reason for the criticism I hear.

7 Likes

Another one that makes me smile. @Brotherbob …Thanks.

6 Likes

Great video but yet again they will be ignored.
I don’t understand how people can ignore these professionals in place of some quack that has no clue what they are talking about.

8 Likes

Although I am unable to follow the money behind this video, It does align with my own 43 year study between cigarettes’ and vaping. 35 years with Marlboro Reds verses eight years of vaping.

Another study I read years ago mentioned that vaping may very well wash out the lungs from years of smoking. I believe this to be true in my case. I had my lungs examined (X-rayed) a few years ago. They came back with good, clear and healthy.

I mix my own e-juice and make my own coils so I have a lot of control over what I vape. I recommend changing out your cotton and cleaning your coils frequently to avoid inhaling burnt sugars. Your vape will also taste the best when keeping up.

9 Likes

Thanks for the video. Nice to hear that a scientist also believes ignorance/lack of knowledge is the big reason for the objections to e-cigs.

7 Likes

this is excellent - have shared :+1:

5 Likes