Its a baby!.....just one...no plural 🖒

Seeing as im not allowed to post it on facebook yet…I HAVE to tell someone :laughing:
Its just one! …boom…and nooo that’s not my fingernail …sigh

38 Likes

Whoooooooop! This is fabulous news! Lickle baba :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

If it’s just one causing Jo to be so sick it’s gotta be a boy :joy:

6 Likes

So cool @Pugs1970 looks like he/she is kicking back (possibly looking for a gif or 3 for a review on the ultrasound) & it is so your fingernail

Is that a baby cloud and a pen mod i see in there.

oops sorry lolly

6 Likes

The second and third one must be using a cloaking device of some sort or they would show up on that Ultra sound :laughing:

5 Likes

I just said the same thing to Jo lmao…i got a slap :pensive:

7 Likes

Congratulations!!! So happy for you both…cute little bundle there :slight_smile: :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you dear :wink:

And thanks guys!!..very excited, happy and RELIEVED its only one lmaoooo

8 Likes

Aww, looks like a perfect little pugby :heart_eyes: I hope mum is feeling a bit better, well dad too for that matter (but we all know that ain’t happening…) Thank you for keeping us aunts and uncles posted.

7 Likes

Congrats to you and yours! :boom: :punch: and be proud of yourself to have made the choice to quit the deathsticks when you did so you can be around longer for your lady and the coming little one! And the pugs…lol

9 Likes

You got me all girly over here, all I can come up with is stuff like SQUEE! and AWWW BEEBEE!
compose yourself Mandy
Congrats again, and yay for one baby at a time!

7 Likes

Can’t wait for the review!

13 Likes

WTG Dude, I’m so happy for you. So do you know if it’s a boy or girl yet? You know girls are easier to make don’t you ? I mean you’ve got the pattern right in front of yo. after all lmao

9 Likes

@VapeyMama Somebody needs to warn your hubby that you might be coming down with beebee fever. I’s such a dangerous thing, lasts for 18 to 25 years and is one of the most expensive illnesses to have.

6 Likes

Oooooh no no no, no baby fever here!! I get my fix from seeing other people’s beebees! I’ve had enough of my own!

6 Likes

Congrats Pugs! I too can’t wait for the review. Lol. Hope little mama is feeling good or gets to feeling good soon.

10 Likes

Congratulations!

7 Likes

Aw :smile: Congratulations to you both !

7 Likes

Congrats buddy.

7 Likes

That’s awsome! Congatulations!

7 Likes