Its a baby!.....just one...no plural šŸ–’

7 Likes

Cheers Ken :wink:

3 Likes

Good grief! Lars is right, he/she is having a toot! Congratulations indeed Pugs.
Errā€¦ So whatā€™s the protocol on the big day? Hangsen cigar all round?

9 Likes

First congratulations to you @Pugs1970.

Now for the rest of us, RUNNNN!!! What is about to be unleashed to the world is and will be a reviewing machine. I do not think we as a society can handle another Pugs in our world. He has 2 that we know of and a third, maybe 4th and 5th yet to be relinquished to the world. Good lord I do not know how we will survive.

CONGRATS PUGS ON A JOB WELL DONE!!!

9 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

Thank you very much sir, I have to admit it was a very exhausting 54 seconds so I definitely feel I have earned the baby :wink: :laughing::+1:

8 Likes

You missed the decimal place buddy fixed it for ya > 0.54

6 Likes

Thanks man, what would I do without youā€¦almost made myself out as an unholy sex machine there for a minuteā€¦

Appreciated :+1:

5 Likes

Awesome Pugs, congratulations to you both, another little pug to add to the family, I wonder how many youā€™ll stop atā€¦

3 Likes

Ninety twelve i thinkā€¦

World dominationā€¦justā€¦very slowlyā€¦so no one will noticeā€¦

Genius really :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

16 Likes

Love it lmaoo

3 Likes

HahaaaaAaa! :laughing::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I canā€™t take credit for it. Someone which much more skill than myself created it.

5 Likes

Mr Wotfam sent it me anyway lol

5 Likes

Guilty as charged lol

6 Likes

Heyā€¦its all good manā€¦this was a scan picture I posted on fbook 5 years ago for my daughterā€¦
Thereā€™s no line dude :joy:šŸ–’

6 Likes

Lmao - Ya i wasnā€™t sure if there was a line best to check sometimes :laughing:

5 Likes

Have you sent it to your dear wife yet?

3 Likes

Iā€™ll need to read the terrain before I do that fella lmaoā€¦
I still have flashbacks from the pain I recieved after posting that scan pic 5 years agoā€¦

Surprised i could produce another kid to be honestā€¦

4 Likes