It's now one year since I quit smoking

One year off the nasty sticks.
Thanks to vaping, I now can’t even tolerate the smell of smoke when someone fires up close to me.
I expected an uphill battle in the beginning as I had had with patches and gums years before, to my astonishment that never happened. I got carried away by the wonderful flavourings. As my sense of smell and taste recovered over the following three months, I discovered an appetite for fruits, bakery and of course tobacco.
Starting with nic conc of 12, I managed to get down to 9, recently with my new steps into DIY I’m trying my hands on 7-8 mg/ml and yes it’s working.
Not only that, at the beginning I had been a voracious vaper, burning through coils and wicks like wild fire, steadily that frequency decreased significantly.
Banning flavours means cutting off a cornerstone of the efficacy of vaping as a safer alternative to ciggies.
Curiosity is what entices teens to experiment, not the flavours. I don’t see any campaign against alcohol flavourings, does anyone?

20 Likes

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: VaperVersaries ! Let’s celebrate your quit date. :slight_smile: