It's Science!

I was pokin’ around the innertubes just looking up random crap about flavors and found some “how it’s made” videos on flavors. I knew it was something like this but prior to Vaping and then getting into DIY; I woulda never spent more than 2 seconds thinking about this…

I am totally breaking into this place with my mods in tow and making a pepperoni pizza joose!!! FA, TFA, CAP… Someone needs to get on this! Cucumber, tomato and black pepper is the best we can get…? …Really… C’mon man!

2 Likes

Before I got into DIY a dear friend of mine jumped feet first into it. Honestly I don’t believe he had a clue. But he got a bunch of flavorings from TPA and mixed up some juice. Told me over the phone what he was vaping and I said I had no interest in vaping dinner plates. Did that stop him? No. In a few days I received some 3ml bottles of his, ahem, creations. There was pizza, cheeseburger, bacon and meatloaf. Blech! Oh I tried them all, but man it’s a real chore vaping this kind of crap. The funny thing is the juices tasted like the real food, in a school cafeteria sort of way.

Best of luck with your Papa John’s and Cracker Barrel. I’ll stick with Baskin Robbins. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahaha! Sounds awesome to me :smiley: Probably assjoose in actuality but sounds delicious in theory… Roastbeef in salty Au Jus… Mmmmm

1 Like

I haven’t tried it yet but, http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/search&search=pizza . I’m thinking it may be just tomato, oregano, and maybe pepper lol.

A good review of it https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/2tt7xb/so_i_accidentally_bought_three_vials_of_tfa_pizza/

1 Like

I wasn’t even considering the inherent sweetness in VG base. That reddit thread is pretty damn funny tho…"syrup on a Totino’s sausage pizza… " lol

1 Like

Not on pizza, but I do like maple syrup on bean burritos. Anyways, check out these savory flavors. http://flavourart.com/en/store/flavors/savoury/

Already thinking of what I could make with some of those. Maybe some lemon asparagus, Or pineapple and ham. Roast with mushrooms, and onions lol.

There goes my vape budget.

2 Likes

If you really do dive in, we expect reports… with pics, or it didn’t happen. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s oil soluble but they have Blue Cheese!!! Bet I could clear a room with that lol!

@Alisa , I’ll let ya know what I come up with :yum: Even if it’s horrible lol. My mind is filling with potential future projects but currently I’m on a quest. I am chasing my “Holy Grail” and I am damn close to it. I’ve mixed it 100 different ways and I can tell I’m dancing all around the perfect blend like a drunk at a bon-fire but I haven’t quite landed in the flames yet. I hope I can figure it out soon cause I wanna give it to the ELR community as a newyears present.

2 Likes

That sounds interesting! Can’t wait to hear all about it!!

If that clip was expanded into a series of one-hour shows, I’d buy the box set!

Have you found the Deeper_DIY subReddit yet?

And another poor victim heads down the rabbit hole… :wink:

1 Like