I've adapted someone else's recipe by mistake

Hi all. I’ve adapted someone’s recipe to suit my taste thinking it would be for my eyes only. For some reason it’s gone up as a new recipe in public. Have I done it wrong? I only joined the group today.

5 Likes

just go back and make it private under the settings if you don’t want other people to see it. Cheers

2 Likes

no worries…you can make it private. Look for this after you hit edit:

3 Likes

Phew. I didn’t want people to think it was my recipe. All I did was change the vg,pg to suit my taste. I shall change that now. Thanks for the help

6 Likes

Don’t be sorry just don’t ever let it happen again

10 Likes

(puts gun away…calls off dogs) …close one…

jk :wink:

10 Likes

You’re fine! And don’t listen to @Joel5 — none of us do. :wink:

Kidding. Love ya, mean it Troelio…or whatever it was you wanted us to call you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: <-- just for you cuz I know how much you just LOOOOOVE that face.

10 Likes

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome and congrats on your adaptation.

Relax, as a caring community, all ELR recipes that you can see are now yours :wink:

8 Likes

@Twinxster Welcome to ELR! Should you ever need anything or have any questions make sure you PM @Joel5 and keep bothering him until he helps you!

Or you could just post in the forums, we are always happy to help and generally pretty good at it if you can get past our silliness.

7 Likes

It’s for that reason that adapted recipes has a “Adapted from this recipe”-button :slight_smile: Really no one should be in doubt if it’s adapted…

5 Likes

Tru dat Grubby!

2 Likes

Thanks guys and girls. I’m new to making my own e liquids. My concentrates have arrived today. Just waiting for the rest of my stuff to arrive this week. I’ve been adapting the recipes over the last few days to keep in my recipe file. I’m thinking “grape drank” as a first recipe to try out. Hopefully it will taste ok. My other recipes are all strawberry and cream based so will require steeping. Plus I’ve got the grahams crust one. Which I’ve just smelled, and first thing came to my mind was “boss reserve” I used to buy that stuff ready made off Facebook. Very nice

1 Like

It’s “rocketman” not " boss reserve" my mistake

1 Like

Even any you see in the future will be yours :grin:

1 Like

you mentioned you were new, when you make an error in a post you can edit it by clicking on the little pencil at the bottom of your post. Just in case you didn’t know. :smile: