I've been out of the vape game a while!

It’s been so long. Just got back into vaping. What is the best place for DIY supplies? Specifically nic? I used to use 36mg pg based nic but I can’t find a decent price on nic anywhere. Any ideas on some sites?

5 Likes

There’s a few forums which cover it elsewhere on here, but the two I know of are Delosi labs, sold for them by nicbase, and another one in the carolinas called something like trunic or such which everyone loves but its pricey.
The American government’s “war on vape” kinda screwed everything up.
Welcome back to the shit show.
Adult signature required on everything now too.

6 Likes

Nice Delosi is out of Kissimmee, FL. I was using Wizard Labs which is also in FL.

4 Likes

I just got a (back up) liter from them at 10% (100 mg), for like 79, and didnt play with it at all, just threw it straight in the freezer in their excellent packaging.
I’ve read some very positive reviews though.

6 Likes

You couldn’t have picked a worse time to get back in the game. Nic prices -if you find any- are outrageous now. Along with that, shippers like UPS, USPS, Fed Ex are out of the game completely since the new laws are in effect. Which means we’ll be paying more for alternate shipping costs.
Anyway, welcome to the forum! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

CXTC
aka
Carolina Extracts Technology

3 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

3 Likes

Check Heartlandvapes. I’ve used their nic for a long time and good prices. I got another liter a few weeks ago and it was crystal clear.

5 Likes