I've returned to cigarettes PACK + a day, I NEED HELP!

15 hr since I got my new mod…smoked 1.5 cigs I think tomorrow will be smoke free. Its working…3rd try at this. If this don’t work Im throwing in the towel. will smoke and likely die before I reach 50…fuck it. Last try…and so far so far so good.

5 Likes

thanks very much your support is helping me.

3 Likes

I am glad you seem to be on the right path…for me it was all about finding the right equipment…the right juice…the right nicotine level…Once I did that it was easy to finally give up the smoking.

If you find yourself feeling like you are having problems do not hesitate to post again requesting advice everyone here is more than willing to try to help.

1 Like

Santa you’ve been a ton of help… this is working now with good equipment, still vaping not even interested in smoking ( thats from a near 2 pack a day guy) Mod is wonderful so is the tank…taste still cant taste…is from my smoking 1.5 packs a day. soon that will clear…this is working this time around…god thank you!!! All you all may have added 20 years to my life.
btw just now lite up a cig, disgusting…how can that be ? Tasted like an ash tray…and ive only been off cigs for 15 hrs

3 Likes

Good for you @OpenlyVapor…I really wish you well in your journey to becoming smoke-free! It’s not easy, but it’s definitely worth it!

2 Likes

thanks I need the support and this time around i will do it!!! Before had crap equipment. All I know is that from near 1 day vaping and from 2 packs a day downto 1.,5 cig is incredible . This is working~!!! Im excited!!! It’s working…god just to lay off cigs is a dream… And 1st day with new stuff only smoked 1.5 cigs. the 2nd was nasty and i couldn’t smoke it all. Bear with me guys…Im going to throw cigs out the door 100%…Im there now… no more…fuck them…they are killers.

6 Likes

Agree, flavors seem much better on the kanger.

Yep up to you as a the customer to really figure out what you want. Smoking is more than just nicotine. I know when smoking a cig that felt like air in my lungs, I was still craving that REAL cig like draw.

Congrats on your success so far, and matter of time you’ll have your flavors figured out and be counting the days you’ve been smoke free!

1 Like

Good for you, im rooting for you, getting good advice makes all the difference, when i started out i knew nothing i had to do hours or reading to figure stuff out. I didn’t know about this site either. I wish i had tho like you.

Keep reading and learning as there is so much to vaping, about a month a go i thought i knew it all , ohms law, batteries , tanks, mods, rda, rba and so on, turns out the only thing that i know for sure, is that i don’t know enough.

1 Like

Keep your cigarettes around - You are just now realizing how disgusting they taste, soon you’ll just ignore them and actually want to throw them out because vaping tastes so much better. The important thing is to find a good vape that satisfies you no matter what. Personally I never meant to quit, but I did almost from day to day because of vaping. I actually had a pack of cigarettes in my car for a year.

Next time you light up, really think of how much better your vape taste - Then put it out and vape on! :smiley: You will make it - Of that I have no doubt! :smile:

5 Likes

Never give up. After 30+ years of smoking, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve quit just to start up again days or weeks later. I’ve been smoke free for a year now and it’s ONLY because of vaping. You just have to find the right equipment and patience. It will happen.

2 Likes

Just a heads up. WHEN (not if, right?) you’ve been smoke-free for a few weeks, you may experience a bit of a coughing fit. It freaked me out at first but from what I was told this is normal. Your lungs are trying to get rid of all the nastiness that has loosened up. It will pass.

2 Likes

On day 2. I smoked 1 cigarette when i awoke, none since it is now 3 PM here, vaping all day. So past 2 days only 3 cigarettes ( would be by now on my 3rd pack)

4 Likes

I lite one up a few minutes ago took 1 puff and threw it in the ash tray. Wow it even tasted like an ash tray and Ive been only vaping since yesterday

4 Likes

It is amazing isn’t it! That is basically what I did. I wanted to quit smoking cigs so bad but I didn’t know how. I knew of vaping but knew nothing about it. I went to a vape shop and the owner set me up with a cig-a-like starter kit. I think it was an EVOD or something. I was still smoking a few cigs a day but when I did they were just nasty. I then upgraded to an Eleaf Istick 20W with a nautilus mini and once I had that I never felt the need for another cigarette again. If I had never started vaping I would still be smoking. Vaping has saved my life. And I love it! It tastes so much better, it smells better, and it is better for you than cigarettes.

1 Like

It keep it simple time and this is perfect hands down way to get of the cigs

2 Likes

@OpenlyVapor I hope you are truly committed. There are a lot of stories about people who had problems getting completely off the death sticks and most often I think equipment is the culprit. I’m glad you got that mod but I think you may need another before next months budget allows. And I want to help you. I have a mod that was sent to me for review. It is a Vpark 50w TC mod. I didn’t do the review and I told the company that sent it to me that I wouldn’t because it’s not a great or even good mod for temperature control. First, it only supports Nickel. Second, it gets weak at about half battery life. But using it in wattage mode it does a fair job, and I feel if you had the right atty if would be great. So here’s what I want to do.

Pack this thing up and include a micro USB cable. You can charge the battery via the mod.
Include a Samsung 25R 18650
Include a Kanger Aerotank and 1 coil head (I think you can still buy these heads)
Include a Joyetech Delta II tank (you will need to pick up some heads, I would recommend the kanthal ones).

This would give you another set up to run a different flavor. Variety is the spice of life, and it helps me to not get bored when I can switch flavors.

If you’ll take me up on this offer I will get it out to you tomorrow. Just email me your address and it will be on its way. Just stay off the baccy.

11 Likes

@SthrnMixer That is an awesome thing to do my friend a big :+1:

2 Likes

Santa… is that you…?

Such awesome people here! So glad I found this place and vaping :smiley:

I had thought of making a PIF-Gift too but all I have to pass along is an istick 50w and I don’t trust that thing. That’s why I upgraded to the 100w. Still happy to hear @OpenlyVapor is doing better with this.

1 Like

We have several ‘Santas’ around here. It’s pretty amazing.
FYI…
@SthrnMixer 's alias IS Santa, but his middle name is ‘Brat’ . :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I resemble that remark!

3 Likes