IVG spearmint 50mil shortfill clone , anyone?

I would sell my soul to get the correct recipe for this.
They stopped importing it here in Australia ( it’s from England )
There is one recipe here but the main ingredient is a concentrate also from the UK that is unavailable here and the company (The one pound vaping company)won’t send me any .
I’ve tried the recipe replacing said concentrate the flavour is actually called spearmint natural) other brands but no banana .
I’m pretty new to this whole deal but I’ve tried a few brands at different strengths etc but I’m at a loss ,please for the love of God , if anyone has this Valhalla of a recipe …please … please …

5 Likes

Description

IVG Spearmint is strong spearmint flavour that will awaken your brain and it’s perfect all day vape as well, On Inhale you will taste the most refreshing spearmint flavour with hints of bubblegum for a little bit of sweetness on exhale.

IVG Spearmint is also a great flavour if you have vaper tongue (when you can’t taste your normal e-liquid flavour) to reset your taste buds!

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR @wayno2, I’ve never had that E-liquid so any details on what you taste would be helpful👌

I do have a Spearmint recipe though…

4 Likes

Cheers for that recipe I will try it later. The spearmint bubblegum flavour it’s hard to describe. it doesn’t have that normal “toothpaste” taste it’s a vibrant taste without being too much in your face has some spearmint be , it’s very light but still hits the spot . If I remember correctly it had just a hint of something raising the contrast like a tiny bit of pineapple or vanilla . Not having the juice here to try and describe is somewhat difficult as you can imagine.

3 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

4 Likes

Cheers Bob and thanks .

4 Likes

If I wanted to add a bubble gum taste to that recipe I posted, I would add a little Banana FLV and Pineapple FLV, maybe 0.4 to 0.6 each, I’ve used that combo many times before with the marshmallow vanilla for a Bubble gum taste in a mix :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Been scoping the net all day and that seems to be the general consensus ( bubble gum / vanilla ) I’m thinking super sweet too maybe .
I have Capella Bubblegum and I have flavora Bubblegum so I’ll do some mixing when I wake up .

4 Likes

I have it all except the spearmint but I will order it now.

4 Likes

I’ll let the price speak for itself rather than risking a lawsuit with my thoughts but I found this within Australia which I’m assuming is the same one.

Vapesquare (Smokemart) stock IVG but I couldn’t find that one listed. Perhaps you could email them and ask them the question.

3 Likes

I just had another look and found that Vapoureyes stock it too but again unfortunately not that flavour.
Perhaps it’s been discontinued?

It’s probably easier to email them and ask the question.

4 Likes

I make a simple Spearmint/menthol my Gf loves using
6% FA (Flavour Art) Spearmint
2.5% FW (Flavor west) menthol
1% Cap (Capella) Super sweet
But i believe it would be better with a bit of peppermint n sweet cream personally.I know theres so many spearmints from every flavor concentrate companie but im not sure how available these are in Austrailia.
Capella- Cool mint
Inwawera- Natural spearmint
Tfa,FW etc etc and their all a bit different in flavor n potentcy so after multiple bottles i settled on the simplest one.(I was tryna clone Vgod mighty mint menthol and this spearmint was closest-Flavour Art)

4 Likes

Seen that and it’s very similar . That price couldn’t be real ?

4 Likes

I’m sure it is.
I remember this company copping some flack ages ago for being more than expensive and somehow they’ve been around for years.
I’m being extremely polite with my wording.

3 Likes