Jaffa Cakes & Brunch Ice Cream Bars!

That sounds good, I like the lick of raspberry in the mix, as the strawberry isn’t overly sweet. I think marshmallow might work better than meringue though, it doesn’t have any dusted icing sugar texture or taste, more smooth creamy whipped ice cream, if you get me? The Cheesecake Graham crust and biscuit sound right though. Graham cracker/crust will help that pink wafer sense you get from the real thing

2 Likes

Hey Shane click on the BLUE writing I shared it privately so you can take a look

1 Like

Thank you @Amy2

Much appreciated, favourited & 5 stared :smile:

1 Like

Well I am here to tell you I have No idea what that is guna be like it could be a disaster please make a small batch should you make it I would hate to disappoint you. It’s a WIP ( work in progress ) for sure esp since I’ve never even tasted what Brunch Bars taste like !

2 Likes

Im making this today, and will give it a week or so before testing :wink:

2 Likes

@Amy2 I’m sure all your recipes will be delicious & thanks to your link i’ve found & followed you, your recipes look just like my kind of Vape. Being in the UK all the good places…

Can I name them???

chefsflavours.co.uk (my fav)
Use POTV for discount, free delivery over £30, which is easy when you buy 100ml bottles of Cap v1 for £13.50.

(Both of the above have similar or the same prices, just vapourdepot seems to be out of stock on a lot of flavours, they are really good though)

And both do LA concentrates, though under different names due to licensing laws, Instead of Loranns Flavors.

They are, Lauren’s Flavors & Lorain Flavors respectively.

The next one is rainbowvapes.co.uk, free delivery over a tenner, although slightly more expensive, £2.25 instead of £2.00 for a 10ml bottle of Cap & TFA/TPA £1.65 instead of £1.50 for a 10ml bottle, if you just need a few concentrates this more than makes up for post and you get a free bottle of juice.

That’s Flavours sorted…

For PG/VG & Nic go here: darkstarvapour.co.uk

Nough said about that.

I can’t wait to mix some of your recipes they look awesome and I can’t wait to try them :smile:

1 Like

Well, I made the Bruch Bar and sampled it along the way up to now at the two week mark.

I can say that it is a FANTASTIC recipe. Very well balanced, and a pleasure to vape.
At day one, it hadn’t settled and was heavy on the cereal notes. By one week in, the cereal had softened and the flavours I expected from a strawberry gaytime (yes, that is what they are called over here in Australia). At two weeks, this stuff is hard to put down. A great balance of flavours, including the ice-cream, strawberry and the crumble.

I will have this on hand from now one I think. Just mixed up another 150mL bottle to go into steeping.

I also tried a few renditions with subs including CAP NYCheesecake and INW Shisha Strawberry. The Shish didn’t work out as well as the original, but I think I prefer the CAP Cheesecake (solely personal taste here though).

1 Like

Thank you Rupert such a nice compliment !

1 Like

Need a fork and paper plate please! Starving here

1 Like