Jf yellow cake bad or good?

I wonder what you think about jf yellow cake me myself have a bad experience i think it dosent taste any good at all?

2 Likes

I’ve only heard good things about it, although I’ve not tried it myself. I still use FW. I figure even with the “bad” stuff in it, it’s still a damn site better than cigarettes. What % did you use? I would check out the median on the flavour page and use that as a guide.

1 Like

I like it.

1 Like

Natbone how much precentage? I used it at 3-4% with vanilla ice cream but i cant understand that flavour but post a nice recipe and i trrie it is it nice to use fw yellow cake at 5%?

1 Like

I think it missing a proper cake flavour its lacking but maybe i use it wrong? Please post some nice cakey recipes i need new recipes=)

1 Like

@min0, your experience is what makes advising on flavors hard. We can all taste something different. To my tastes, it turned out to be pretty good, without the sugar(s) that the current leader of the pack (FW Yellow Cake).

Yellow Cake (JF) 5.0% (10-26-18) – I think everyone who loves or has used FW Yellow Cake would love it, if it weren’t for the sugar. Hearing rumors about JF’s YC couldn’t not get it. Mixed it @5% and this level it was a damned good Yellow Cake, no if’s and’s or but’s. Already I can tell it is AS good, if not better than FW’s version, but without any sugar. Yellow Cake fans rejoice. Had nothing off putting, or anything that got in the way of a simple YC. Didn’t feel overdone at this strength, sweetness was good, and it was balanced nicely. Not sure how to elaborate more on this, but if you need a YC flavor, without any sugar, this one WILL do it for you. Spot on @ 10/10.

1 Like

It sounds awsome i mixed up 10ml of this before and im gonna try with jf yc to

2 Likes

2 Likes

The BIGGEST thing that sucked about FW’s Yellow Cake was the SUGAR they put in it. Everyone knew it, everyone either dealt with it, and the risks, or they just stopped using it. It WAS the YC flavor to have.

JF did a really good job, BUT, it’s different than FW’s. I think if you push it TOO high, it CAN get weird.

2 Likes

What calculator is that in the screen shot?

2 Likes

Let them eat cake.
re:https://diyordievaping.com/category/recipes/bakeries/cakes/

2 Likes

2 Likes

Nice im gonna check let them eat cake have any of you use jf yc?:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you please hand me let them eat cake i cant se the recipe on diyordie:)

2 Likes

I meant the name of the app.

2 Likes

Good question it seems that its gone cant find it:s

1 Like

Have you tried it a lower %? Mostly I used 1-2% and rarely as the main cake part of the base.
I liked it but haven’t been using it lately.

2 Likes

I tried to mix fw yc with 5% and im realy suprised its very nice i didnt thought it was going to work this good cause wayne diy or die was saying its not a good single flavor and the best is to use it at low % but im realy suprized=) it smells realy good

2 Likes

Show me some cake recipe you use to vape zen=)

2 Likes

Now i have tried to mix jf yc and fw yc but fw is the best and jf is good though but i wonder how to get a more fluffy cakey yellow cake more bready dry taste to it anyone who knows what i can do?:slight_smile:

2 Likes