Joyetech 10th Anniversary Limited Edition ESPION Solo, Organic Light Emitting Diode Touchscreen, VW or TC MOD, with ProCore Air Atomizer

Another lovely review! :ok_hand::tada:

1 Like

Thank you Lolly :smile:
now PM me an egg location to be entered to win!

3 Likes

OFFICIAL Contest RULES:
Read my Joyetech ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Atomizer review above and find an egg, send a PM to CosmicTruth with some description what egg you found and where it is located and you are entered. If you can’t find an egg you can just request entree into the Giveaway. But there has to be a PM to be considered for this contest.
On April 11, 2018 the Contest will be closed and I will select winner(s) based on Random Selection.
Actual Prize information will be released later.
Winner will be responsible to pay Shipping (from Arkansas USA) & Handling and any other applicable fees in advance.
note: I may amend or modify these rules during the contest.

1 Like

Feel free to tag your friends!

Awesome of you! (PS, steal that thing back from her, it is pretty great as a heavy usage mod).

1 Like

I know right? I know you know because you have tried it, (i read your review)! I bet you want to own another one of these? Find an easter egg in my review, PM me a message describing the egg/location or just a request to be entered to win. I just checked with USPS and it will only cost about $11 shipping from here to any corner of the US. We will have to check later your location (if you win) what the shipping will cost you, but the winner will most likely only be responsible for the shipping fee!
Tag Everyone, we must SAVE EASTER!

@anon60225325 @Cutlass92 @SessionDrummer @R113 @Molly_Mcghee @Josephine_van_Rijn @woftam @louiesquared @daath @JoJo
This contest will be boring if only ‘Stankhammer Sprkslfly SmilingOgre Lolly and eStorm’ play!
And don’t forget to check out my other contest (Sponsored by Joyetech) for a chance to win a Space POD!

5 Likes

At least the chance of winning would be higher lol.

But you right let more people enter, at least I can say I tried if I don’t win, which probably is a 99% :thinking:

@SessionDrummer , @fidalgo_vapes, @MysticRose, @worm1, @Dan_the_Man, @Laura5 (i don’t know enough people as of yet to tag them, I’m sorry, not my intend to exclude somebody)

4 Likes

Easter Egg hunt to win a mystery prize!!! Thanks @eStorm for the tag!

@Silhouette @Sprkslfly @SmilingOgre @Lolly @plunderdrum @Fozzy71 @Lostmarbles @whosyourdaddy

5 Likes

Easter Egg Hunt!!

@TheTinMan @tartarusspawn @Chrispdx @fidalgo_vapes @Alisa @MisterSinner @Leilani @SthrnMixer

4 Likes

Wow it’s so pretty!
I read this frontwards and backwards to find an egg. Will be messaging you!

3 Likes

What up did we get more contestants?

List of Contestants 04/11/2018:

1. Stankhammer
  2. sprkslfly
  3. SmilingOgre
  4. Lolly
  5. eStorm
  6. MysticRose
  7. Josephine_van_Rijn
  8. dan_the_man
  9. Joy
  10. davedave
  11. Eggsaladsandwichhead
  12. redscaddy22

The Contest is officially over
I rolled 2 random numbers 1-12 on random.org, the results are 5 & 9
Two winners are being contacted to estimate the shipping

4 Likes

Congrats @eStorm and @Joy! And thanks for the opportunity @CosmicTruth!

4 Likes

Thank you @CosmicTruth for the giveaway and congratulations @Joy.

Can’t wait to try it, I think I’ve never been so excited lol.

4 Likes

Now that it’s over… what eggs did yall find?

1 Like

2 I thought were Easter eggy was
0.42 resistance at 42 watts = 4.2 volts.

And

On the fire button, the zero in 10th anniversary looks like a egg… haha

Any other?

1 Like

Guess the puff counter could have had 420 on it too… instead of that ‘number of the beast’

1 Like

Congrats @eStorm and @Joy
Thanks for the opportunity @CosmicTruth!

2 Likes

The old 4:20 easter egg heh, that was more of a fluke than an egg. BUT Just above the easter bunny REWARD picture at the bottom of the review, there are 3 clickable 0’s one of the 3 is a link to a picture of the actual undocumented feature in the MOD, the built in easter egg. when you press fire when the device is off it displays the time.

1 Like

also eggs the bunny hid late in this image:
were not spotted.

3 Likes