Joyetech eVic VTwo

This isn’t a review just a comment.
I am a proud recipient of a eVic VTwo that was give away via the @Heaven_Gifts contest. Nice heavy for it’s size mod, that I am still trying to understand. There is one issue I wanted to point out that it seems to have, that being the depth of the 510 area doesn’t allow for the (my) tank(s) to sit flush with the top of the mod… there is a slight gap.
I watched a couple of videos and heard it remarked that the reviewer also had this issue, so it is a design flaw, not real noticeable, but it’s there.
The mod itself came (surprisingly) fully charged… heats up smoothly and for me, feels very nice in the hand, I like the small size but heavy weight, it make the device feel well made and not “tinny”.
Again I’d like to thank @Heaven_Gifts and Christina for the gift and if you hadn’t read one of the other posts I made concerning this vapemail I received… from China to Missouri in 3 days… outstanding!

8 Likes

What about using a spacer? I’m sure I’ve seen them somewhere, you can get a 22mm diameter and i believe there about 1mm thick, just to help close that gap!

3 Likes

Congrats btw @Pattie … not a bad idea, I may look for a black piece of silicone or something… thx

2 Likes

I absolutely love my vtwo mini (i know not the same. Vtwo mini is just a vtc mini with diff firmware…) but hey i love the ability to upload your own pic onto the device and found out it is super simple to change the lcd screen color. :slight_smile: tho that applies to many mods out there as its just putting colored cellaphane on it…

1 Like

Still have the original Evic mini here, and every tank I own sits flush, odd

2 Likes

nods… I d/l’d the software (looks pretty basic, but have tried connecting the mod to the computer yet nor look for some icons, I had seen the color change with the cellophane in that other thread… and might give it a shot later, currently it’s too new to play with lol… any idea how to lock the device so it won’t change the power settings when I stick it in my pocket and the control switch on the top gets moved around?

1 Like

I’ve actually seen them on sale somewhere but can’t remember where.
They were in a pack and i think you got, like 5 or so in a pack of various sizes and thicknesses, so there out there somewhere. I thought they were a great idea. :ok_hand:

Whoops, just noticed it’s the Evic two, not the mini TC two you have, sorry.

1 Like

I have a thread on here somewhere dedicated to custom logos. There are probably 70-100 different ones posted in there, all youll have to do is download the image then open it in paint and resave it as a monochrome bitmap format and the software on computer is just simple as possible to update the device and logo with. I hope you have fun with it someday :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I used a guitar pick ( thin) and cut it to fit under my VTC Mini.

Not all but some of my tanks dont sit flush and they wiggle, cant stand the wiggle at all.

1 Like

I use these guys on most of my mods…they work great for any gaps and stackable if needed. They also help protect the mod from scratches from attys that are flush.

http://www.kidneypuncher.com/kp-mod-guard-5-pack/

3 Likes

That’s the things i tried to explain earlier. Knew I’d seen them somewhere. :+1:

1 Like

lol cool. I wind up bookmarking every single item and vendor I order. So it helps…ocd woohoo!

2 Likes

This is a known issue, IMO it’s actually caused by the rapid manufacturing process (cheap threads) tighten fully all the threaded parts you may notice roughness when you tighten them. In time it will smooth out and the gap will fix itself.

1 Like