Juice/Flavor Storage-New Armoire

Nice @muth, I had thought of bending up some aluminum (trim coil) on a brake for concentrate racks so to see the labels better, never thought of cardboard, Well done!

5 Likes

For your overspill, one of these might work? Double sided, takes up very little space and also ticks the label visibility box. Sorry about the orientation

9 Likes

Thx Jellybean, I have a couple of those, too. Thereā€™s always spillover isnā€™t there? :smirk:

6 Likes

Where did you get the storage box from

2 Likes

Jeez, I just saw this! Thatā€™s a great idea and I might look into it because my cardboard has a tendency to fan out at the bends unless I use something to stop it. The length wasnā€™t long enough to fit the entire drawer length. Thx for the idea.

3 Likes

Hiya :blush: I got it off Amazon, itā€™s a nail polish case :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Sensible. I use lipstick display stands to store 10ml bottles.

4 Likes

Will it fit 2 oz bottles, too? Iā€™m wanting something stackable and (relatively) inexpensive. Space is a premium, as is cost.

I was thinking about getting a rolling kitchen cart that either had storage drawers or where I could put some kind of storage bins. But the ones Iā€™ve seen so far either have comments about how cheap the materials are or are beyond my budget. :frowning:

Oh yeah, one more thing - where I live smoking (and vaping) isnā€™t allowed, so anything vape-related has to be hidden from sight, which adds a further obstacle to my search.:grimacing:

2 Likes

The biggest bottles I store in it are 30ml = 1oz

2 Likes